watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who you want to win tonight?

Started by epsomraver, June 26, 2010, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Demps team or lovable crowd appreciating lap of honour John Pantsil, don't let me try and influence you!

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm going for the US, i think they will get further than Ghana if they progress, although it would be nice to see an African team do well. I'd like both Pants and Demps to score and then I'm not fussed

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

all I want is a good game,and no one hurt :59:

epsomraver

Do you two find when at social gatherings you spend a long time on your own? :027:

Lighthouse

Quote from: epsomraver on June 26, 2010, 02:25:02 PM
Do you two find when at social gatherings you spend a long time on your own? :027:

What social gatherings?  :dft005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

:54: :54: :54:
:031: :031: :031:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

YankeeJim

There is a good chance that Pants & Demps will be on one another. Should be a good battle. Maybe at the end they'll take a lap together (after the US win of course).
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Oakeshott

In addition to our two, there is a player on each side who would be great additions for us in the coming season: Annan and Donovan. Both look very intelligent players to me.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: epsomraver on June 26, 2010, 02:25:02 PM

Feller, I'm English and proud,and only care for the English team,I've got Yank friends and family and want them to do well,as well as the only African team left in the first African based World Cup,so what I put is what I want,a good game and no Fulham players hurt so it doesn't damage Fulham FC-whats wrong with that?

KiwiFulham