more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Alan Henning

Started by YankeeJim, October 03, 2014, 11:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Will this horror ever end?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ChesterTheTabby

It will end when we kill every IS member and dismantle that organization. This is a group that the world, as a united community, needs to crush. They pose a threat to the entire world, not just the U.S. and it's allies.

My condolences to all the families who have had family members taken from them and had their deaths released on the internet.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

K33NY

I think its scary how fast this group has grown, in the same period as Russia has been active around Ukraine, I am not going to draw lines between each and other but I hope someone stop this madness very soon. May all victims rest in peace, and my condolances to the families.

Martinsback

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 03, 2014, 11:33:05 PM
Will this horror ever end?

My thoughts are with his family. A good man doing good things dies at the hands of people who like murdering people. The stark facts are this, anyone who leaves Britain now to join this gang of cutthroats does so knowing that they are going to participate in murder on a huge scale. There is no excuse, no person can say that they have not seen what these people do. If you join them it is the same as if someone saw what the Nazis were doing at Auschwitz and signed up to be a camp guard.

ron

From its origins too, IS has the capacity to go global, whereas Naziism/Fascism was at least confined to a geographical area.

....dangerous times for civilisation when there is a determined and ruthless group of fanatics whose common interest is to return the world to the middle ages or before.