https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: When 'Arry met Taraabt - Merged

Started by Jem, October 19, 2014, 09:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 20, 2014, 05:03:56 PM
Quote from: The Bronsons on October 20, 2014, 11:08:54 AM
Harry maybe needs to explain to the owner why he is allowing a player to break his contract and still get paid his full salary. Not that I care that much. It's just fun watching QPR implode yet again.
Also needs to expain how he allowed a player, and an asset they are trying to sell for top dollar, to get 3 stone overweight, when he was with us he looked slim and definitely was fit at the end with AC Milan so its all down to Harrys training regime

+1 agree completely, just seems like Harry using Adel as some kind of scapegoat
STH H3

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 19, 2014, 09:56:12 PM
Some very choice comments on there.
Maybe he found him fiddling with 'Rosie'?
Glad to see 'arry cheerful as ever :)

Would that be Rosie the Goat (RIP) if so it would have been adultery as she was married  :0)

As someone else mentioned 'a scape goat'

RidgeRider, that's not fair on Koalas
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Pie and mash

Taarabt is a bellend and a complete waste of talent. Glad he's with QPR

F(f)CUK

The bit in the original post that I do not understand are his comments about only having 12 players. QPR had hundreds when they went down. I can only assume that it was still players recovering from the internationals over the summer.

Pie and mash

Whether true or not, Taarabt certainly has an extraordinary ability to fall out with people, from all walks of life.

RaySmith

I thought Taraabt played quite well for us when he played -huge talent, but apparently has off pitch problems.

Harry is out of order criticising him publicly, and is just trying to deflect attention on his own failings and his team's results.

westcliff white

if tarrabt used his talents he would be outstanding, sadly he uses them one in four games. He would be dynamite in the championship if you could get him to play.
Every day is a Fulham day

the nutflush

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on October 20, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
dont laugh too much, we once signed and played him.

And got nothing out of him.  At least QPR and Milan got the odd goal out of him. 

the nutflush

Maybe its the hoops.  Horizontal stripes are never flattering.

Mokes

Quote from: RidgeRider on October 19, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
Got to admit, Taraabt is the biggest waste of space the prem has seen in the past 5 years. Blessed with loads of talent, but has the initiative of a Koala bear. The definition of wasted talent.

I agree with the sentiment mate, Taraabt is a joke, but I feel it's important going forward that you're aware that Koala's are not bears.

Jonaldiniho 88

Has he got a gambling problem? Is that john Terry's mum is a thief fact? I heard he was Muslim and strongly against that.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Mokes on October 21, 2014, 03:12:04 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on October 19, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
Got to admit, Taraabt is the biggest waste of space the prem has seen in the past 5 years. Blessed with loads of talent, but has the initiative of a Koala bear. The definition of wasted talent.

I agree with the sentiment mate, Taraabt is a joke, but I feel it's important going forward that you're aware that Koala's are not bears.

haha....yep you are correct sir, I was going to leave the 'bear' part out but common usage and all...maybe it is just over here in the colonies we mistakenly refer to them as bears.....they sure do love to sleep though don't they?