watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can't shake the feeling...

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 20, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

That we are going to steamroller Rotherham. I very well might get embarrassed tomorrow night and have a bunch of people to telling me to keep my mouth shut (what's new, eh?)...but I just get the feeling that we are going win comfortably tomorrow evening. Maybe not in goals, but a win in which we dominated the Millers in every facet of the game. A win, that even if it ended 1-0 to Fulham, no one would have been worried about the letting the lead slip.

This is not meant as disrespect to Rotherham. They are in this league by merit, have had a descent start to the season, and I don't think they will be relegated...I just feel like Kit's touch to this team continues to make the lads stronger, and stronger each game.

What do you all think?

Sincerely,

Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

alfie

Well I never go to a going thinking we are not going to win, but as I am not going to this game I have some reservations, we are starting to put things together and I think we will give a good account but I am looking 1-1 (not thinking about defeat)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SG

I saw their game on tv against Leeds and thought they looked very useful. Wouldn't be surprised if we lose this comfortably.

AUSFFC

Watched the game against leeds also, I think we will come out with a win! im going for 1-0... (fingers crossed)

but have to admit they use the ball well, and are not shy to attack... if our defence can stay as solid as the last game we will get the win comfortable I think
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Deanothefulhamfan

Would take a draw now in truth.... Think Rotherham will cause a lot of teams problems this season, they are organised, physical, but play good football as well.... all the ingredients you need to be a solid side.... Write them off at your peril.

I actually think Charlton may be an easier game, after their first defeat at the weekend, and is a game I am much more confident in..... My Charlton supporting mate thinks we will hammer them which is a bit strange as well..

Pie and mash

I doubt we'll "Steamroller" them, when you consider they havent lost by more than two goals for 19 months.

They're a very decent side who can more than hold their own in this league

Wingnut

Going be a horrible night weather wise, so I think it'll be a draw or win by the odd goal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HillingdonFFC

Not sure we're suitably set up to steamroller anyone away from home. Was quite confident but getting bad vibes now, contrary to what some Rotherham fans say they're going to be bang up for this, not sure how some of ours are going to respond in the wind and rain

westcliff white

As said above they are a strong physical and good footballing side at times. Could be a case of smith and RM tonight up front.
Every day is a Fulham day

Skatzoffc

Looking at the some of the teams we have played, I've come to the conclusion that a number of teams in this division aren't up to much.

Imo, if we continue improving as we are, a lot of the teams are there for the taking. We are on a great run and will hopefully continue in this vein. But I worry we are showing teams too much respect.

The games against Ipswich and Middlesborough were a case in point. They were not up to much and we could have got results at both. I firmly believe we will beat both of those teams at home later in the season. Similarly the games against Wolves & Millwall were there for the taking. With respect, they were not good teams although they were organised in defence and once they went a goal ahead they shut up shop.

With regard to Rotherham,  I feel we should go out to win this game. Not go for a draw.

Sorry for the positive post this early in the morning, but I think we should be going for it on this run of form.   :dft011:

COYW!

049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

shnlwswlkr

I don't think there's a place for Ruiz in the game tonight, at all.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Jonaldiniho 88

Know nothing about Rotherham but feel a point wouldn't be a bad result with a tired/weakened 11 and rainy blustery conditions uuuuwppp north tonight. Would love to see David play and hoogland DM if available. Can't decide if a great performance for nowt or lucky win would be better for us right now.

K33NY

I think it will be a tough match 1-1 or 2-1 lose

fulhamben

4 1 to us. easiest away fixture on paper. so lets smash them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2014, 04:39:42 PM
4 1 to us. easiest away fixture on paper. so lets smash them

I hope our intuition is right...

Twig

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 21, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

So is this a thread about score predictions or yet another anti Ruiz thread (since we just don't have enough of those).  For what it is worth I think this is a typical; nasty weather, mid week, long distance, banana skin 1-2.

ChesterTheTabby

I will just shut my mouth from now on. Good night ladies and gents.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Twig on October 21, 2014, 06:19:39 PM
Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 21, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

So is this a thread about score predictions or yet another anti Ruiz thread (since we just don't have enough of those).  For what it is worth I think this is a typical; nasty weather, mid week, long distance, banana skin 1-2.

Nothing anti Ruiz, he just definitely wouldn't of suited the type of game tonight.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Jack Fulham

Quote from: maoconnor on October 21, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

We got steamrolled 3 times but got back up after being flattened each time :54:

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Jack Fulham on October 21, 2014, 09:45:37 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on October 21, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

We got steamrolled 3 times but got back up after being flattened each time :54:

Very true, very true. We have some issues, but with that team we fielded on two days rest with an away game up North - I'll go ahead and take that point.