Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"

snarks

To come back 3 times is excellent

Mince n Tatties

To come from behind 3 times and snatch a draw, well
done lads.... 049:gif

ChesterTheTabby

Absolutely. So sick of watching some posters on this board be so down right negative in the face of that draw. I thought we'd have an easy game, we didn't. We scored 3 times from a goal down to tie the match including the 90th minute. A hard fought contest after we had played a home match 2 days ago and had to travel North for this one. We started a team of youngsters, and we showed grit and fight to get the draw...however, people still complain. I'd rather us have that game tonight and take a point on our travels rather than play brilliantly and lose. The beautiful, silky play will come...what we need now is points.

These lads fight for Kit, and so far he is picking up the points for us. Now back home to face Charlton!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Cravenawin

Quote from: maoconnor on October 21, 2014, 09:47:45 PM
Absolutely. So sick of watching some posters on this board be so down right negative in the face of that draw. I thought we'd have an easy game, we didn't. We scored 3 times tie the match including the 90th minute. A hard fought contest after we had played a home match 2 days ago and had to travel North for this one. We started a team of youngsters, and we showed grit and fight to get the draw...however, people still complain. I'd rather us have that game tonight and take a point on our travels rather than play brilliantly and lose. The beautiful, silky play will come...what he need now is points.

These lads fight for Kit, and so far he is picking up the points for us. Now back home to face Charlton!

Absolutely

Lighthouse

We tend to forget where we were when the German left. We had one point. Now we are on equal points to the team outside the relegation zone. We should all be bowing down and thanking whoever you believe in that we have a team that can have a go at last.

Yes there are still problems but we have a squad that can compete in this division at last.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MrProphet

A fantastic point and by all accounts their first goal was a joke and shouldn't have been given and their third was going horribly wide before several lucky deflections.

Never would we have fought back from losing 3 times under Felix the cat or jol,  Kit I salute you

Baszab

Brilliant result - well done Kit
How can anyone moan about this ?
We had a decimated squad with a load of demotivated juniors left by FM
We now have a galvanised squad
KS can't bring in any new players - what the hell do the moaners want ???

ChesterTheTabby

Unbelievable! Ecstatic.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

westcliff white

It's a hard earned point and a brilliant show of character to come back three times. My only gripe is the long ball tactics we seemed to have started to use. That style is not for me personally
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

I'm happy with that point. Rotherham are a decent side & have had some good results lately.
We were a complete mess when Kit took over but some how we've managed to pick up 10 points since then - and suddenly we're becoming difficult to beat.

RaySmith

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 21, 2014, 09:43:53 PM
To come from behind 3 times and snatch a draw, well
done lads.... 049:gif

Great, battling display -showed such character, with a much changed side -unreserved congratulations to the lads.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on October 21, 2014, 10:07:26 PM
It's a hard earned point and a brilliant show of character to come back three times. My only gripe is the long ball tactics we seemed to have started to use. That style is not for me personally

We need to do what is needed at the moment just to get some points and
get up the table.
We have to stop the goals we are conceeding tho.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Baszab on October 21, 2014, 09:52:45 PM
Brilliant result - well done Kit
How can anyone moan about this ?
We had a decimated squad with a load of demotivated juniors left by FM
We now have a galvanised squad
KS can't bring in any new players - what the hell do the moaners want ???

:plus one:

Peppo

Great spirit and great to see more young faces in the team. The team must be buzzing.

AUSFFC

Quote from: maoconnor on October 21, 2014, 09:47:45 PM
Absolutely. So sick of watching some posters on this board be so down right negative in the face of that draw. I thought we'd have an easy game, we didn't. We scored 3 times from a goal down to tie the match including the 90th minute. A hard fought contest after we had played a home match 2 days ago and had to travel North for this one. We started a team of youngsters, and we showed grit and fight to get the draw...however, people still complain. I'd rather us have that game tonight and take a point on our travels rather than play brilliantly and lose. The beautiful, silky play will come...what we need now is points.

Agreed
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Fulham1959

Imagine how sick Rotherham fans must feel.  The longest they held the lead for was 5 minutes, and they were in front 3 times !

Baszab

I don't think people realise how bad morale was after 8 games and 1 point - the atmosphere at the club was terrible

KS has rescued the club and the players - we have our Fulham back

Now to moan about long ball tactics after such a brilliant recovery is just nit-picking

We shouldn't care how they play for the next 20 games as the club/team gets the spirit and fight back

Let's worry about the style of play when we have settled into mid-table

We would have been certainly relegated if FM had been there for another, say, 10 games

Burt

Agree with all of the above... So good to see some fight and spirit once more. I must admit I didn't fancy our chances given we don't travel well but surely now we can say that we have turned the corner and can start looking up at the middle of the table rather than wondering how the hell we are going to scrape out of the relegation zone.