watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I find it weird

Started by K33NY, October 21, 2014, 11:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I see so many complainting from our supporters after tonights match.. why?

Think about the away form we have had in general last couple of seasons, not excactly something to be proud about,
Think about the results Jol brought us, some wins here and there but a true demolishing of a team
Think about the results Magath brought us, wait... what results???

People complaint about Felix playing russuial roulette changing the players way to often, Kit has done this? Once? Tonight? He had to because of injuries and fatigue we play 3 matches in 1 week, yeah they may be pro but I do think we need a rotation in order to not get our players injured, fatigued or even get a worse result we did tonight?

Nothing is ever good enough it seems, we play a tough away match a Tuesday night and we manage to get back 3 times at this one time Kit HAD to make changes, I find it annoying how people cant look further than theire nose thinking just a LITTLE on how much fatigue means, and what injury means, we complain about buying injured players, yes I do not like it either, but sure lets stay with the same starting 11 3 times a week and it will certainly make things better.

I on the other hand didnt even believe for a point tonight because I knew it would be necessary to make changes, and I knew it would happen because Kit himself said in the pre match intreview changes must happen even though he doesnt like it but it was necessary.

I am happy with the result tonight and I am proud our players fought to the very end coming back 3 times grabbing a point for us! COYW YOU DID WELL TONIGHT!! GOOD JOB KIT!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: 049:gif 049:gif

Whitesideup

Where are all these posts complaining? Haven't read absolutely everything, but not read anything that negative at all.

K33NY

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 21, 2014, 11:54:50 PM
Where are all these posts complaining? Haven't read absolutely everything, but not read anything that negative at all.

on the prematch section was a quite few complaining and I see so many on face and twitter, it bugs me that people cant see us getting points again.

Whitesideup

You see what you see. I didn't see much that was really that negative. Yes, many have a view on selection, this player above this etc but that's the whole point of this forum, for people to express often contrarian views. It would be totally dull if we were all to sit here agreeing with everyone else's insights into the team and the way we should play.

nose

Not sure the op is correct
3 3 away midweek
coming from behind 3 times

That  looks top class to me AND kit had to use the squad and he wasn't let down

My only question is why no david?

K33NY

Quote from: Peppo on October 22, 2014, 12:02:45 AM
Who was complaining? I find you weird.

Go on to the match thread topic and you will see one who wrote we didnt deserve anything from tonight and one wrote he didnt belive in Kit, and, one guy certainly said we shouldnt struggle in the bottom, a TrexFFC certainly wasnt positive on there, dont know all the names and wouldnt name them all you can just go on the topic and see, then jump to Fulham's facebook site and you will find quite a few unhappy with the result today....

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 22, 2014, 12:06:11 AM
You see what you see. I didn't see much that was really that negative. Yes, many have a view on selection, this player above this etc but that's the whole point of this forum, for people to express often contrarian views. It would be totally dull if we were all to sit here agreeing with everyone else's insights into the team and the way we should play.

I agree we can have many views but is there any doubt that Kit has actually got Fulham points? 1 loss against Middlesbrough, and 3 wins, 1 draw, its certainly much better than what Magath ever did this season. Having different oppinions is ofcourse good, and having a debate and discussion is good and healthy as well or else it would be as you say dull, but I dont think its fair to be unhappy about a 1 point result, thinking about what state this club has been driven into, + injuries and fatigue :)

K33NY

Quote from: nose on October 22, 2014, 12:09:16 AM
3 3 away midweek

Thats what I was saying, it was a good result and top class as you sayd to do so 3 times, Chris David is injured from what I read so he couldnt play, Amo is injured, Parker was injured, some others allso injured I think

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Peppo on October 22, 2014, 12:02:45 AM
Who was complaining? I find you weird.

Was the second part of that reply really necessary? I saw a fair amount of complaining on the match day thread, mostly from a few select individuals however. I guess they expect to be battering a team 2 divisions below us last year, but fail to realise that there's a reason we're now in the same league.

Deanothefulhamfan

I have no understanding why people are moaning, Rotherham are a decent side in this division, you only need to look at their results this season against the top side in this league to know they are not an "easy game".

Fulham didn't lose, and gained a draw which is what the majority of us expected before the game kicked off.

As for the lineup, Kit was forced his hand a little bit, but I for one am delighted to see the name I have been calling for back in the team. Cauley Woodrow, who put in a great shift and scored a fantastic goal.

Ok the performance needs to be tweaked still, but I don't personally care how we pick up points. As long as we continue to do so and escape the bottom 3.

I think people see us beat a couple of poor teams (Bolton and Birmingham) and assume we are now one of the best in this league. We are improving but let's take it a step at a time.

I find it strange being optimistic, as I am usually negative and pessimistic, but I can only be positive with how thing's are going at the club I love at the moment....   049:gif

westcliff white

I have no complaints about the result, the effort from the team or the side we put out, all round I think it was a great effort and a good result against a tough opponent.

My only slight gripe would be the way we played, I am and never have been a fan of the long ball, it is alright as a back up tactic and at times in a game when your up against it the long ball tactic is justified but not for a majority of the game. Long ball hoofing it forward only really serves to bring pressure back onto yourselves as you cannot keep the ball.
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 22, 2014, 06:32:42 AM
I have no understanding why people are moaning, Rotherham are a decent side in this division, you only need to look at their results this season against the top side in this league to know they are not an "easy game".

Fulham didn't lose, and gained a draw which is what the majority of us expected before the game kicked off.

As for the lineup, Kit was forced his hand a little bit, but I for one am delighted to see the name I have been calling for back in the team. Cauley Woodrow, who put in a great shift and scored a fantastic goal.

Ok the performance needs to be tweaked still, but I don't personally care how we pick up points. As long as we continue to do so and escape the bottom 3.

I think people see us beat a couple of poor teams (Bolton and Birmingham) and assume we are now one of the best in this league. We are improving but let's take it a step at a time.

I find it strange being optimistic, as I am usually negative and pessimistic, but I can only be positive with how thing's are going at the club I love at the moment....   049:gif
Great post Dean. Agree with it all.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

supersimmo123

According to Jacob Murtugh a Fulham Chronicle Jorno David travelled with the squad but didnt get in the 18, he is not injured. Larnell Cole is injured but making his way back to fitness.

I personally think Kit doesnt fancy David, I hope I am wrong as Kit is great and David for me is one of our most creative players.

Fulham1959

Quote from: K33NY on October 22, 2014, 12:17:15 AM
Quote from: nose on October 22, 2014, 12:09:16 AM
3 3 away midweek

Thats what I was saying, it was a good result and top class as you sayd to do so 3 times, Chris David is injured from what I read so he couldnt play, Amo is injured, Parker was injured, some others allso injured I think

I think, somehow, 'Nose' must have read the opening post while in some reverse universe !

Some people on the matchday threads are incredibly fickle and very often go completely negative within the first 15 minutes.  There was a lot of moaning last night yet (apparently), other than Sky Sports goal replays, no one was able to watch a live feed. 

We are experiencing a dream opportunity with Kit :  he's a decent, passionate bloke who loves the Club, knows the youngsters inside-out and is getting results.  If we can achieve top-half status, which I'm now convinced we will with Kit, then we can establish a great springboard for next season.

cmg

I was disappointed not to be able to visit a new stadium last night and without a stream (or whatever) was using whatever bits and pieces were available to follow things. On this forum's 'matchday' thread it was highly entertaining to read a couple of people's in-depth and largely negative analyses of a match they could not possibly have been watching. 'Dog turds' seemed to be the favoured descriptive of one correspondent each time we went behind. Our comeback caused this comment to be hurled back into his face by more positive posters - unfortunately only metaphorically.

epsomraver

Quote from: cmg on October 22, 2014, 12:01:07 PM
I was disappointed not to be able to visit a new stadium last night and without a stream (or whatever) was using whatever bits and pieces were available to follow things. On this forum's 'matchday' thread it was highly entertaining to read a couple of people's in-depth and largely negative analyses of a match they could not possibly have been watching. 'Dog turds' seemed to be the favoured descriptive of one correspondent each time we went behind. Our comeback caused this comment to be hurled back into his face by more positive posters - unfortunately only metaphorically.
:plus one: