more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What position did G Williams play?

Started by Zu-Meister, October 22, 2014, 04:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Artful Dodger

Seemed to be out wide mostly and we played 4-4-2 rather than the diamond. He played quite well and thought he had scored to put us 3-2 up just before they scored!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

MJG

Out and out left winger. We played a proper 4-4-2 with Elsfeld on the other side. It was good to see LVC finally have a game in his proper position, which is as CM and not right side of the diamond.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2014, 08:26:12 AM
Out and out left winger. We played a proper 4-4-2 with Elsfeld on the other side. It was good to see LVC finally have a game in his proper position, which is as CM and not right side of the diamond.
isnt he a dm? im sure he plays as a dm for his country. although he does get a few goals for them.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2014, 08:33:01 AM
isnt he a dm? im sure he plays as a dm for his country. although he does get a few goals for them.
I have seen him in 18/21 teams play in all the midfield positions and with him and Hyndman it was two proper CM's working together.
LVC can play either defensive or as an attacking midfielder, look at the two assists  he has just made in last two games, edge of the box and he finds the right man

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2014, 08:36:04 AM
I have seen him in 18/21 teams play in all the midfield positions and with him and Hyndman it was two proper CM's working together.
LVC can play either defensive or as an attacking midfielder, look at the two assists  he has just made in last two games, edge of the box and he finds the right man
kit will obviously revert back to parker, so would you pick lvc or hyndman next to him?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2014, 08:40:03 AM
Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2014, 08:36:04 AM
kit will obviously revert back to parker, so would you pick lvc or hyndman next to him?
LVC for friday as I think we will go back to the diamond. Although may depend on his fitness as two tough games he has now played. I was a little disappointed in Hyndman yesterday, although he got better in the last 20 minutes

Zu-Meister