watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Chopper

Started by White Noise, June 30, 2010, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

To the man behind such genuis creations as 'The Hammy End Chronicle', 'The Definitive Famous Fulham Fans List' and the 'Departing Heroes' section in 'The Fulham Review - Many Happy Returns Dave!

Hope you have a great day!

Chopper

Thanks very much. Looks like it's going to be marked with a very sad departure.

Nice picture! I used to have a photo of my Aussie psychopath namesake on the front door of my office!  :dft009:
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

mrska

Happy Birthday Chopper.. have a great day x

Fernhurst

Happy Birthday Chopper.

Read one of your posts yesterday and thought it eminently sensible - no psycho tendencies whatsoever  :035:

Have a great day  :54:

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday Chopper, a  clever and insightful reader - and writer - of the game.

Along with Dan Crawford and Jon Hall we have a new generation to carry the flag from Dennis Turner, Alex White, Martin Plumb and Ken Coton.

Enjoy your day...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

He has spent too long having this birthday. I always think he was  great and enjoyed reading his stuff. But if he is going to have a birthday I just wish he would have it. The longer this goes on the older he becomes in my eyes.

Happy returns of the day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkedHat

Happy Birthday mate and may you have many more of them :beer:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Chopper

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 30, 2010, 11:21:33 AM
He has spent too long having this birthday. I always think he was  great and enjoyed reading his stuff. But if he is going to have a birthday I just wish he would have it. The longer this goes on the older he becomes in my eyes.

Happy returns of the day.

Quality. That made me laugh out loud.

Thanks again everyone.

The Equalizer

Happy birthday matey! May your day be blessed and a new manager of sublime quality be unveiled at FFC....

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

By the way, Eric Bana was unrecognisable in Chopper. Great movie though. Here's what he looks like now:

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

WhiteJC

many happy returns  :beer:

Chopper

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 30, 2010, 01:58:06 PM
By the way, Eric Bana was unrecognisable in Chopper. Great movie though. Here's what he looks like now:

Actually he looks so much more like me in that pic ... *cough* *splutter* *choke*

cebu

Enjoy this special day!  :045:  :beer:

Steve_orino

Feliz Cumpleanos Senor Chopper from Texas.

From what little I did get to read on the HEC, I enjoyed!  & many more...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09