watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hope Williams gets a start again tonight

Started by supersimmo123, October 24, 2014, 08:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimmo123

He offers us that quick transition from defense to attack, carries the ball well and also offers us width.

Keep him in Kit!

TonyGilroy

He's also a good decision maker and is aware of other players. As is Woodrow.

General

I rate woodrow as the most polished and all round member of our youth setup now that has made the step up, even in the premiership he made good runs, wasn't shy and attacked the goal, held the ball up well and has good height and strength to cause problems.

There is a lot of potential in the youth players and when the grow with age we will see quite the team as they all clearly have the right attitude to the game and are settling in well into playing competitive first team football. Obviously there's another level for us in terms of the premiership but I feel that these players have another level or two to go up before we start seeing anything close to their best.

Deanothefulhamfan

Williams played well, and would be happy if he was given another go tonight..... Woodrow is absolutely essential, by far the best attacking / creative player we have. His creativity is so desperately needed against one of the most organised teams in the league.

MasterHaynes

Would like to see Williams and Woodrow if not start be brought on with at least 30 minutes to go. I know Kit will want to play it tight but if we are to win we will need to breakdown a dogged defence and pace and creativity of these two could do it, especially against tiring legs and stop them from puching forward as Norwich did with no worry about our attacking threat

supersimmo123

Roberts is the player that for me needs to come on with 20 mins to spare. He has the pace, trickery to get us up the pitch very quickly and take some pressure off the back 4.

dannyboi-ffc

I love williams, I prefer him to Roberts but only just. I hope he keeps his place and that Parker comes back in for hyndman. Wonder what he'll do up top? Keep Woodrow or bring back hugo/ Ruiz.

When all our players are fit were only a full back or two and a midfielder away from being a pretty good young side. Hopefully the loan market is kind to us

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HatterDon

Whoever Kit puts out there will be aces with me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

So Williams doesn't play after all but kit still gets it spot on. Brilliant performance, especially the first half hour
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging