more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Hodgson Saga

Started by CorkedHat, June 30, 2010, 11:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

May I just say this?
Having followed Fulham for fifty-nine years nothing Fulham does can ever surprise me.
Loyalty to our club does not extend to players or managers and like the proverbial ships in the night, they will pass.
We are naïve in the extreme if we believe that anyone connected with the club is going to remain loyal to us – that has never been on anyone's agenda with the exception of a few notable players like Haynes, so we shouldn't be shocked when someone like Roy Hodgson decides to cash in his chips for a pot of gold.
That said, would the man kindly go NOW and let us get on with our lives.
I am heartily sick of hearing and reading about whether he will go or he won't go. I am over it so pack your bloody bags and get the hell out of it and take with you anyone who is unable to commit to what is a fine and honest club as we are.
This club will survive with or without you. We cannot build for the future whilst you are fart-arsing about - nobody is going to sign for us not knowing who is going to be our manager – and it may have escaped your notice but we are only forty-five days away from our first Premiership match.
God knows what effect all this is having on the current players particularly those whose contracts are up so please Fulham sort it out now, one way or another.
Thankyou.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JBH

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 30, 2010, 11:54:59 AM
Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD

PLUS 1 I AM SICK OF IT

Peabody

I agree with you CH. Plus I think that Roy and the club has let themselves down a little here , a little honesty would have gone down well instead of fiddlefaddling about. I also think that MAF has never gone for the obvious when picking a new manager. So I am fully expecting someone completely of the screen at the moment. Remember Tigana and indeed Roy?

CorkedHat

Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD

Okay what have you done with the real Lighthouse? :019:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

+ me as well,this is damaging the club and his reputation :doh:
time to go time I think

CorkedHat

I might have added, admittedly somewhat cynically, that one of the reasons they haven't announced his departure is that they are in the throes of selling season tickets. That couldn't be right, could it?

WhiteJC

I agree with Lighthouse  :doh:

finnster01

As always, the bard hits it bang on.

I still can't believe Roy rather be managing a disaster waiting to happen, new owners coming in any minute with their own agenda which is likely not to include him, a club where even his own fans doesn't want him, yet leave Fulham where he already has reached cult hero status.

I just don't get it. But I didn't get how Gordon Brown ever became our prime minister either, so who am I to know.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BestOfBrede

Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD

hmm, very strange - agrees with old pal Mr Hat but on a very similar post by me says I am wrong?

MGBadrock

Jimbobob

That said, would the man kindly go NOW and let us get on with our lives.

:54:
Brilliant post.....agree with every word as well........ well done!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 30, 2010, 01:41:12 PM
Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD

hmm, very strange - agrees with old pal Mr Hat but on a very similar post by me says I am wrong?

So unfair. What a cruel aspidistra to throw at me. Or something. Although I do like to keep in with the Big Hitters like CH. Point it out to me and I will go into a long dull explanation that answers none of your harsh grievances. Although frankly you ARE WRONG on this occasion   :dft010:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 30, 2010, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 30, 2010, 01:41:12 PM
Sorry CH -

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD

So unfair. What a cruel aspidistra to throw at me. Or something. Although I do like to keep in with the Big Hitters like CH. Point it out to me and I will go into a long dull explanation that answers none of your harsh grievances. Although frankly you ARE WRONG on this occasion   :dft010:
OK sorry Lighthouse, I bow to your superiority on this board. :022: