watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What if....

Started by mattiesafer, June 30, 2010, 05:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattiesafer

It was all just made up?  Roy hasn't commented cuz his cell phone battery died and he left the charger at home?  Doesn't know how to use the internet (he is a bit up there, my dad certainly can't use it) so he's just been completely unaware of the rumors?

Lighthouse

And he has been on holiday in the middle of the Welsh Mountains and was planning Fulhams next season and comes back and says he would become a cross dressing chimpanzee before becoming any manager of Liverpool. Yeah what if...?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tingtawng

he only exists in the matrix theres no such person as RH
IN SVEN VE TVUST

WhiteJC

Quote from: tingtawng on June 30, 2010, 06:25:06 PM
he only exists in the matrix theres no such person as RH

I'd bet he wouldn't take the blue pill

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 30, 2010, 06:11:26 PM
And he has been on holiday in the middle of the Welsh Mountains and was planning Fulhams next season and comes back and says he would become a cross dressing chimpanzee before becoming any manager of Liverpool. Yeah what if...?

I am frightened of chimpanzees.

Jimbobob

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 30, 2010, 07:49:49 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 30, 2010, 06:11:26 PM

I am frightened of chimpanzees.
:029: :001: :002: :023: Damn straight they will rip your face off and harms and naughty bits as well. Right up there with clowns in my book............ :006: :006: :006:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JBH

What's with the Clowns phobia, my mate at work thinks they are scary too.  :005:

Lighthouse

When I was a kid a went to Blackpool Tower Circus. Very good. But that night I woke up and saw a clowns face in a bedside  mirror. Very spooky.

I was very ill once, again many many years ago, and woke up to find a Black and White Minstrel dancing on my bed. Very weird.

Thank goodness I am normal now and just have the voices telling me to  ..... Kill them, kill them all.
Very Normal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope