watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big mistake Woy!......now bring on Mark Hughes

Started by fulhamfootiechick, June 30, 2010, 06:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfootiechick

Everyone knows i was not a Woy fan to begin with but held my hands up and swallowed my words but i think Woy is making a HUGE mistake going to liverpool.....they will chew him up and spit him right out, if Raffa could not get his way and support that he should of got from the bosses upstairs how the hell is Woy gonna get anything? i will be very surprised if he lasts the season its gonna go TITS UP! and a good manager like woy is gonna have his career ruined im just gutted Ray Lewington aint going with him......Good Luck Woy your goanna well need it!...........and leave Hangaland were he is.......just my 2 pennys worth lol

like i said tho BRING ON MARK HUGHES!

FC Silver Fox

Tend to agree, chick. What a pleasure to see you posting on here   :021:
Don't let Fredster get hold of your identity. Mind you, its pretty easy to see his style.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

fulhamfootiechick

it has been a while fox, you cant mistake me and fred hun i cant spell lol

FatFreddysCat

Yeah she keeps getting me banned for all her right wing hatred. Shocking stuff, glad you can tell the differance Mr Fox. :010:

fulhamfootiechick

Oi dont make me come up them stairs mate haha :59:

Scrumpy

Quote from: fulhamfootiechick on June 30, 2010, 06:31:12 PM
Everyone knows i was not a Woy fan to begin with but held my hands up and swallowed my words but i think Woy is making a HUGE mistake going to liverpool.....they will chew him up and spit him right out, if Raffa could not get his way and support that he should of got from the bosses upstairs how the hell is Woy gonna get anything? i will be very surprised if he lasts the season its gonna go TITS UP! and a good manager like woy is gonna have his career ruined im just gutted Ray Lewington aint going with him......Good Luck Woy your goanna well need it!...........and leave Hangaland were he is.......just my 2 pennys worth lol

Whats Lewy done wrong? He's Fulham through and through.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 30, 2010, 09:25:21 PM
Quote from: fulhamfootiechick on June 30, 2010, 06:31:12 PM

Whats Lewy done wrong? He's Fulham through and through.
I've heard what he's done wrong, not the most loyal discreet man to have in your corner.