https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KIT APPOINTED - OFFICIAL

Started by FPT, October 29, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCAli

Quote from: Logicalman on October 29, 2014, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on October 29, 2014, 08:43:20 PM
To celebrate, can we have the clock adjusted, please ?

I think we should all celebrate by putting a fiver each into the running of FoF (then again, I might be a little biased about that   :022: )

Change the clock and you're on!  Delighted Kit's got it  -  onward and upward!

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Berserker on October 30, 2014, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on October 29, 2014, 11:16:54 PM
I didn't know you lived in Basingstoke.  Bloody hell, I had an image of you sipping wurzel juice in Devizes or Chipping Norton - not Basingstoke.
Any road, I've been pushing Huw for a while now - to my knowledge the first to do so.  He has a very Cymraeg name but I have no idea if he is truly Taff.  Kit? Never met a Welshie called Kit. Why can't he be called Dai like everybody else?  Or Symons the boot?
Nogood "can't have enough Welshies in the club, isit" Boyo
P.S.  You'd have gone through Llanwrda and Pumpsaint to get to Aberystwyth, wouldn't you?  Land of my fathers' them are.  Many more sheep than people - and that's a good thing, itis.
My Dad's and Grandad's name was both William Morgan, never thought of William as a Welsh name,  mind you my uncle was called Lewis Morgan which I think is.
One side of my Welsh family were Morgans.  My uncle was William Morgan Evans.  Lovely name.  Lovely man he was.
All my Welsh uncles and aunts had English first names - as did my father, John Edward.  That's what had to be done back at the turn of the last century.  Nowadays it's very different with Aled and Iolo and Iestyn, etc.
Nogood "William Morgan with rrrrolled r's, isit" Boyo

Holders

Edward's an English name but not John.

I once had a German teacher who asked me if I could roll my R's. I thought "not like you do, miss"!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

My Grandad's name was Edward, but his surname was Newman, which I believe a many generations ago could have been a German name.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Kit OFF (no I mean OUT) if we loose to Wigan

Berserker

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on October 30, 2014, 10:57:17 PM
Kit OFF (no I mean OUT) if we loose to Wigan
Do you mean Kit's kit off if we lose th Wigan. Wow that leaves me in two minds about the result now :-[
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Apologies to Ms Berserker, but when I was younger it was "get your kit on"

Happy times for us Fulham fans  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES