watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Speculation...but

Started by Peabody, June 30, 2010, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

It would appear that Liverpools new manager is interested in buying Brede Hangerland. If I remember correctly, did'nt Brede recently sign a new contract? If so, should'nt FFC tell Liverpool  sorry no sale, or should they value him at about £12m at take most of their available transfer kitty. Have to say that I am getting very upset about this whole episode.

JBH

If Smalling was sold for over £10 million then the club should screw them for at least £14 million, as for the drwn out move for RH, it has in my eyes actually tarnished his personna.  :dft003:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'd let him go for £10-£12 million no problem,as long as we keep Hughes and get a replacement and give the rest to the new guy-win win :dft012: :59:

Steve_orino

Not so sure I'd want to sell him right away, especially if Schwarzer goes.  The ball is magnetized to his head and it'd be nice if he were here to allow the new Keeper some time to get accustomed to the team.

Now, if 14m+ was coming our way, it'd be hard to balk at that.  Give it to the new guy as his summer transfer kitty - bring in some guys he requires...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09