more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR My son's new website for those who bet

Started by blingo, October 30, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

www.mvptips.net

He has done massive DD and is a seriously bright guy. He works in financial spread betting and is head of his dept.

I will be following his tips. Watch over time. It's free.

TheDaddy

Quote from: blingo on October 30, 2014, 01:45:50 PM
www.mvptips.net

He has done massive DD and is a seriously bright guy. He works in financial spread betting and is head of his dept.

:54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

blingo

Watch it closely Ian, he makes good money betting on it himself.

Fernhurst

Great Bling, thanks ...... Think my £££££ spent on the Lottery a bit of waste, I'll divert the funds to see how it goes.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: blingo on October 30, 2014, 01:45:50 PM
www.mvptips.net

Is there an 'App' ?

blingo

I know they are waiting for hosting for a new and better site. I guess the app will come as the traffic grows

BestOfBrede

Quote from: blingo on October 30, 2014, 10:06:36 PM
I know they are waiting for hosting for a new and better site. I guess the app will come as the traffic grows

No problem, thank you.

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: blingo on October 30, 2014, 10:06:36 PM

Apps are old news. Modern sites are 'responsive' which means they automatically re-size depending on whether the visitor is using a phone, tablet, or pc. Advise him to go that route rather than pay extra for an app.

blingo

Hi Mr GW thanks for the advice. It is not junior blingo but baby blingo  who makes the site and he pretty much said the same thing. I was lost after the first three words but I'm guessing you are in computers. Baby blingo is a web developer for Gala Interactive in Gib. I guess (and it is a guess lol) if you have links to twitter  f/b etc it has you pretty much covered nowadays.

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: blingo on October 31, 2014, 11:59:39 AM
Hi Mr GW thanks for the advice. It is not junior blingo but baby blingo  who makes the site and he pretty much said the same thing. I was lost after the first three words but I'm guessing you are in computers. Baby blingo is a web developer for Gala Interactive in Gib. I guess (and it is a guess lol) if you have links to twitter  f/b etc it has you pretty much covered nowadays.
Baby Blingo!! Yes, the kids know all this stuff don't they. But there are exceptions, I'm 70 and build my own sites. However I show my age in that I'm allergic to twitter and facebook!

Neil D

Great track record of successful bets.  The site is currently tipping Pelle at 2.62 but doesn't say which bookie is offering these odds.  Is it a matter of checking with Oddschecker and such like?

blingo

Yes it is Neil, watch the site and you will see how it performs.

Mr GW baby blingo is 24 and junior blingo is 28 lol I gave them those names on here when I first started on FOF lol.

PokerMatt

Thanks for this post Blingo. I'll be keeping an eye on it with low stakes. There's a few tipsters I track, but none I actually know who they are - so that's comforting for a start.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Fulham Tup North

:023:  I had a look at this the other day and the bet was Romelu Lukaku to score anytime v Swansea today, then when I look this morning the tip is now Grazianno Pelle?  No mention of Lukaku anywhere, WTF?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

DeuceBigelow

Thanks Blingo. I've started today with a £10 bet through BetBright, so if it fails I'll get my tenner back as a new customer. Good luck to Baby Blingo!
Riverside Block W

Oakeshott

"I had a look at this the other day and the bet was Romelu Lukaku to score anytime v Swansea today, then when I look this morning the tip is now Grazianno Pelle?  No mention of Lukaku anywhere, WTF?"

The results section shows that sometimes two bets are given for the same day, so presumably both Lukaku and Pelle are bets today.

blingo

Lukaku is injured so wont start but may possibly be on the bench. That is the reason the bet was changed yesterday to pelle

blingo

Sods law worst possible start yesterday but todays tip went in. ;)

PokerMatt

Quote from: blingo on November 02, 2014, 03:43:50 PM
Sods law worst possible start yesterday but todays tip went in. ;)

Sod's law that I forgot to look today.
Follow me: @mattdjourno