more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit

Started by tonynorton, October 30, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonynorton

I don't no if anyone noticed but kit was beaming in the interview,
It's going to go along way with a manager who has such a history with our club.

nose

i noticed. He looks like he has just wion the multi rollover in the lottery.

When he says this is his dream job he means it.

So far so good. He has a while longer of the love affair but for me it is what happens next season that will show hiis true ability. The awful start to this season has stoopped him from fully showing what he is about but assuming we avoid the drop and cannot maiotain enough momentum for a late play off place then he will have ample time and hopefully resource made available to really stamp his ideas on the first team!

I am very hopeful.

Jamie88

This has got me wondering - when was the last manager in charge of the club who looked genuinely ecstatic to have the job?

I think its great to see and it surely can only be beneficial to the club to have someone in charge who really loves the club and feels privileged to have the job.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 30, 2014, 05:31:06 PM
This has got me wondering - when was the last manager in charge of the club who looked genuinely ecstatic to have the job?

I think its great to see and it surely can only be beneficial to the club to have someone in charge who really loves the club and feels privileged to have the job.

May his reign be long and successful!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

supersimmo123

Would you not be exstatic if you just guarenteed yourself a nice payoff if all goes t1ts up!

Only joking go on Kit!

jms

Always loved Kit as a player, as a youth coach and now as our manager. It won't be easy, but he has many of the attributes required to be a success, not least, his complete love of all that FFC stands for. Good luck matey  049:gif