watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kits little helpers

Started by f321ffc, October 30, 2014, 04:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

A lot of fans calling for Danny Murphy to help Kit out and quite rightly too as i think Danny has a lot to offer, i would also think Danny has loads of contacts throughout the game which would be of great help in recruitment of players, but i would dearly love to see a place in Kits team for The one and only Brian Mcbride. 049:gif 
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

shnlwswlkr

Didn't Kit mention working with Danny a few weeks ago? I have a vague memory of him hinting at it...
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I should imagine McBride has a lot of business interests in the US and must be a possibility
for the next US Manager
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

leonffc

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 30, 2014, 04:34:10 PM
Didn't Kit mention working with Danny a few weeks ago? I have a vague memory of him hinting at it...

Possibly to sway a vote of at least one of the panel ;)

Logicalman

Unfortunately it might smack a little of nepotism, considering Smurph was on the committee, but still good for the club
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Skatzoffc

I think he could bring on our young midfielders no end.
Thumbs up from me.

:54:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

HatterDon

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 30, 2014, 05:13:13 PM
I should imagine McBride has a lot of business interests in the US and must be a possibility
for the next US Manager

I don't see how. He's never coached professionally -- even as an assistant.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Since it's the build up to Christmas I'd imagine all of the little helpers are a bit busy at the minute, maybe just leave the setup as it is for now. It seems to be working
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

snarks

Not sure if Kit wants or needs an(other) assistant, bearing in mind what he has achieved so far.

Has to be his decision tho' rather than having someone foistered upon him. Still getting Danny or someone else with longstanding connections involved in teh coaching set up at some level can only be good for the future of the club.

Wimbledon_White

Sorry but I fail to understand how the totally inexperienced and long-since retired McBride could be of any help.

Two Ton Ted

I'd be surprised if Mark Pembridge doesn't step up to the Assistant Manager role.

Never ever bloody anything ever.

spikey norman

Yesterday on Talk sport a Fulham fan phoned in and asked Danny that if Kit asked him to come and assist in any capacity at the club Danny replied that he would be very interested.
So door is open if Kit wants him.

brightster

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on October 31, 2014, 10:08:18 AM
I'd be surprised if Mark Pembridge doesn't step up to the Assistant Manager role.

I think you will find that he already is in place as number 2.
Can't see Kit wanting DM or another number 2 who has a bigger profile than him!

Horsfield_No9

Agreed. I think his team are already working with him, they just need to be made official. I'd be surprised if the number 2 isn't Pembo.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Mokes

Quote from: brightster on October 31, 2014, 10:18:31 AM

Does he have a bigger profile than him?? Sure Murphy is more recently retired as a player but he has no reall experience in a management roll. Kit has spent the last 10 years in various assistant manager, caretaker manager, Youth team manager, national team coach rolls.

Surely Murphy has to earn his stripes before he can be considered a bigger name than anyone in management terms.

brightster

Quote from: Mokes on October 31, 2014, 11:43:29 AM
Quote from: brightster on October 31, 2014, 10:18:31 AM

Does he have a bigger profile than him?? Sure Murphy is more recently retired as a player but he has no reall experience in a management roll. Kit has spent the last 10 years in various assistant manager, caretaker manager, Youth team manager, national team coach rolls.

Surely Murphy has to earn his stripes before he can be considered a bigger name than anyone in management terms.

Sorry Mokes, was being funny with that comment, I think some people think he is our saviour, big fan of Murphy but agree he needs to as you say Earn his stripes!