New Fantastic Must See Movie starring John Terry and Wayne Rooney

Started by finnster01, June 30, 2010, 09:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

:dft012: :dft011: :dft012:
Now that is funny!!@!!!@!@@!! :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

SoCalJoe

Mr. Finn, knowing your in New York I'm sure you've seen the Nike ads (curious if they are shown overseas) in which some of the biggest names in the sport fantasize between having great WCs and disasterous ones. Rooney plays great and gets knighted, babies named after him, etc. Wayne's nightmare includes living in a broken down trailer in a delipated lot w/a wife-beater shirt and a scraggly beard. Now that we know how his WC went I wonder if he's on a beach somewhere or pricing trailers? Call it the Nike curse because besides Rooney the ad included Ribery, Ronaldo, and Cannavaro.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

AmericanJames

Quote from: SoCalJoe on July 01, 2010, 02:04:36 AM
Mr. Finn, knowing your in New York I'm sure you've seen the Nike ads (curious if they are shown overseas) in which some of the biggest names in the sport fantasize between having great WCs and disasterous ones. Rooney plays great and gets knighted, babies named after him, etc. Wayne's nightmare includes living in a broken down trailer in a delipated lot w/a wife-beater shirt and a scraggly beard. Now that we know how his WC went I wonder if he's on a beach somewhere or pricing trailers? Call it the Nike curse because besides Rooney the ad included Ribery, Ronaldo, and Cannavaro.

So its like the Madden curse but only happens every 4 yrs
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

McBridefan1

Quote from: SoCalJoe on July 01, 2010, 02:04:36 AM

they were all very funny,but the Cannavaro one was uber gay... side knote, Uber gay is also uber gay. Sorry for the use of said uber gay.