News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New news on Gerrard and getting the 16 year old pregnant.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 30, 2010, 10:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Turns out it's not a 16 year old, but his wifes sister. Two week gagging order still in place. Just a hint, but may well have been leaked by that loveable JT. ALLEDGEDLY!

LBNo11

...I received the same e-mail Spence, and the hint that that clot Terry helped gender the unrest in the England camp as he wanted to know from Capello why he hadn't disciplined Gerrard the same way as he had done with him and stirred up the unrest - "too many 'alpha-males' with too many egos" etc.,

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

No need for the allegedly LB, it will be on every football website tomorrow, if vit isn't already. He can sue me all he likes, i own nothing in my name.

LBNo11

...it wouldn't be you he would sue Spence, it would be this website, and he could close it down - hence the 'alledgedly'...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 30, 2010, 10:34:14 PM
...it wouldn't be you he would sue Spence, it would be this website, and he could close it down - hence the 'alledgedly'...
Ok Ed , It is only the views of Fat Freddy, and not this forum. Sue me and every other fan on every website going Gerrard.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

in my humble opinion(which legally I'm allowed to have :dft012:)
JT is possibly the lowest, honnor less, detestable scumbag ever to have drawn a breath,and Cehlsea deserve him :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lighthouse

England are a football team ALLEGEDLY. They are over paid Sportsman. As a fan I couldn't give a damn about their private life. If tiredness or players wanting to know why other players are not punished for sleeping with the sister of a monkey dressed as a sloth in sheeps clothing is the reason why they embarrased this country. Then we should all bloody sue them.

Just watched That Damn United. Ironic that I should watch it today on so many levels. Not that I watched it on many levels, just the one level.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope