watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sven not interested in Fulham vacancy

Started by tingtawng, July 01, 2010, 09:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

Former England & Ivory Coast manager Sven-Goran Eriksson dismisses Fulham interest
But Swede still wants to manage a Prem club...
By Adithya Ananth
30 Jun 2010 12:22:00
England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson (AFP)

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/06/30/2002709/former-england-ivory-coast-manager-sven-goran-eriksson-dismisses-

* Sven Goran Eriksson

Former England and Ivory Coast boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has rejected the talk of his possibly taking up a potential job opening at Fulham.
IN SVEN VE TVUST

mrska

Tom

Fulham for life!

The Bronsons

He doesn't say he isn't interested. He just says he hasn't been in talks - but would like to manage in the Premier League again. You could spin this as 'here I am if you want me' as much as 'I'm not interested'.

Ichabod Magoo

Don't let him board that plane to London!!   :028:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

SuffolkWhite

I would rather Sven than Curb's!!! I hope Hughes is a possibility.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Equalizer

That article is a load of regurgitated balls that appeared a few days ago.

He claims that he has not heard from the club, not that he has rejected any offer. Don't forget that Roy said pretty much the same when asked by Lineker and look where he is now.

Sven's got a very good managerial record and I for one would be happy for him to be at the club. I just hope he's not in it as a money grabbing swindler, but can see Fulham as a stepping stone back to a massive club. If he performs well for Fulham he'll probably end up doing a Roy and heading to Serie A or Birmingham.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

jarv

If he is not interested, possibly because he is not up to the challenge and he knows that. Will not have the money he had at City (although he did a decent job).

finnster01

The only thing Sven is interested in is what is under that blouse.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

richardhkirkando

I'd actually interpret his quotes as to say, "Yes, I am very interested, please call me Fulham, plz?".

leonffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 01, 2010, 06:18:31 PM
I would rather Sven than Curb's!!! I hope Hughes is a possibility.

I'm with Suffolk