more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Murphy interview on Radio

Started by Abbotsbury White, July 01, 2010, 10:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beijing ben

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 02, 2010, 04:11:59 PM
He is not going to say his package included a "No Poaching" clause. This stuff is usually confidential. No doubt to get his release they put that in the release. Clearly MAF was upset at him leaving and was not going to let him go without exacting a proper price which would likely include you can't take any players with you.

What, so while Roy Hodgson is manager of Liverpool he can never sign a Fulham player?! No way. There would never be anything like that. I can't believe any club would agree that their new manager cannot buy the players that were successful for him! And I can't believe Al Fayed would even ask for that..

beijing ben

Quote from: TonyGilroy on July 02, 2010, 08:31:43 PM

Hodgson said that his last discussion with MAF was unpleasant. Not sure if that was the precise word used but that was the clear impression he gave.

The interview on Sky?

beijing ben

Quote from: beijing ben on July 02, 2010, 08:37:00 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on July 02, 2010, 08:31:43 PM

Hodgson said that his last discussion with MAF was unpleasant. Not sure if that was the precise word used but that was the clear impression he gave.

The interview on Sky?

Just listened to it again. Understand what you mean now. I think when he says that it wasn't very pleasant from his point of view, i'm guessing it was along the lines of

Al: "How could you want to leave after I gave you your chance to get back into the premiership?"

Roy: "I'm sorry but this is a fantastic opportunity..."

Al: "Whatever Roy... whatever"

Kind of like a scene from Coronation Street. Like a classic Bet and Alec argument. For premiership read the Rovers. I can see Al Fayed dressed in leopard skin print smoking a cigarette in a cigarette holder, refusing to look at Roy, thinking to himself "...another relationship down the drain. Why do I let 'em get close to me..."