watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So he's gone

Started by Airfix, July 01, 2010, 10:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Roy came in and steadied our ship then took it on a ride the like of which we'd never seen before.  It's been a blast.

Thanks Roy, very much appreciated.

I am over it, I move on.  Who's next?

The Equalizer

I'd still like to shake him by the hand and give my warmest thanks for an amazing couple of years.

Good luck Roy.

Sven next. You heard it here first...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Chopper

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

BarryP

It is a sad day for me as a Fulham fan but tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

jarv

Fulham has never been in a better position to appoint the "right" man. It is a very attractive proposition to any manager out there. Let's hope the right decision is made. No need to just look at unemployed managers. We could do a scouser and steal from another club. Strachan from Middlesborough. He is very pragmatic and intelligent. Did a good job at previous clubs and got out of Southampton before it hit the fan. Smart move.

tingtawng

leaves you with an empty feeling inside. y'know i really liked old Woy, always well turned out ,never perturbed,never a bad word ,stable , how ya gonna find another Woy .a true gent ,Mo must be gutted .no more will you hear 'IN WOY WE TWUST'.
his replacement wont match Woy .
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Tom

Thank you Roy for everything, best of luck to you in your future!
Fulham for life!