News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terry vs Gerrard & Carra - a bit of tabloid Gossip to cheer us up!

Started by Hazey, July 01, 2010, 11:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

So has anyone else heard this rumnour....

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes
sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )

Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on capello, and the future of English footy..

John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard..The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other..

This could also tie in with supposed tensions from the 2006 WC where it is supposed JT's Dad and another bloke had a 3 way with Carra's Mum....anyone know anything about this?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Ordar

Now I don't know much, but I pretty sure Alex Curran (his wife) doesn't have any sisters? Only 2 brothers. A pretty major flaw in this?

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Dragoman

Undoubtedly there has been a bust up between Gerrard and Terry with other team members taking sides but, unfortunately, I don't think it was over Gerrard's sister-in-law's alleged pregnancy - more to do with Terry trying to speak on behalf of the team when he's no longer captain and shooting his mouth off generally. Nevertheless I will be casting an eye over the News of the World's front page on Sunday to see if there is a juicy story, which would be even more enjoyable now that Roy's the Scouser manager, and if not I'm sure that some of the players will be soon cashing in on their ghost written World Cup memoirs.

Hazey

haha...thought it was too ridiculous to be true.  Now if he got his brother in law pregnant - THAT WOULD BE A STORY!

Quote from: Ordar on July 01, 2010, 12:21:00 PM
Now I don't know much, but I pretty sure Alex Curran (his wife) doesn't have any sisters? Only 2 brothers. A pretty major flaw in this?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

FatFreddysCat

It was carraghers Uncle and anouther bloke banging JT's mum. Liverpool sing a song about it.

Hazey

Yeah that actually seems more plausible.  Anyone know how the song goes to cheer me up?

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 01, 2010, 01:55:26 PM
It was carraghers Uncle and anouther bloke banging JT's mum. Liverpool sing a song about it.