watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ivor Interview on possible new managers

Started by Abbotsbury White, July 01, 2010, 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbotsbury White

Also underwhelmed with Sven,Curbs and Hughes,hoping for a left field appointment (like Roy) which Roy may have helped source.One of the names mentioned during interview(not by Ivor)was Martin Jol ,who I would be well happy with him but doubt he would leave Ajax tho..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

beijing ben

Jol would be great but he won't come to us. I don't really care about what Davies says about us any more after that half time performance against Man City a few years back..

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: beijing ben on July 01, 2010, 01:40:24 PM
Jol would be great but he won't come to us. I don't really care about what Davies says about us any more after that half time performance against Man City a few years back..
What happened.

beijing ben

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 01, 2010, 01:48:56 PM
Quote from: beijing ben on July 01, 2010, 01:40:24 PM
What happened.

Davies, as a fulham legend, was introduced on to the pitch by Diddy, obviously for us. He then lauched in to how much he loved Man City as a kid and how he had always been a fan of them to a response of cheering by their fans to which he applauded back. Made me feel sick. I was a kid when Ivor was banging them in for us. Destroyed me that did. Even if that is the way he felt he should not have done it then. I'll never forgive him...

Abbotsbury White

Quote from: Mo on July 01, 2010, 01:28:11 PM
Also underwhelmed with Sven,Curbs and Hughes,hoping for a left field appointment (like Roy) which Roy may have helped source.One of the names mentioned during interview(not by Ivor)was Martin Jol ,who I would be well happy with him but doubt he would leave Ajax tho..
Also mentioned was Hoddle and Bilic,Hoddle could be an intersting one,likes good football and still well respected.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

FC Silver Fox

I just hope they use some of the two and half million quid they got for Roy, to get the right man.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Bilic,Jol or Hughes for me-all know there stuff,any of those I'd be happy with,1st choice? Hughes :clap_hands: :clap_hands: