watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Managers YOU DON'T WANT AT FFC

Started by Lighthouse, July 01, 2010, 03:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Frankly I am pretty open minded about who should come here. I am trying to find good points for most of them. However there must be a long list of people who we have been linked with that we don't want.

Both Curbs and Sven would be a poor choice as would Danny Murphy.  Danny himself saiys he needs a few more years. Sven has been poor at tactics and subs and has been too busy chasing wonga and women of late. Curbs hasn been out of the game too long and too many of our players are no fans of his.

Anybody else?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Fulham for life!

Hazey

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Tom

Fulham for life!

Serotonin

John Gregory, David O'Leary... the usual suspects. We've only been linked with out of work managers so far, any chance we'll poach?

mattiesafer

Teabag

Curbishley - many of the players would leave and there is not enough time to rebuild. I'm very nervous  :033:

JBH

Curbishley, the players will see it as a step backwards and also, Spud, Konch, JP and BZ will leave as they have all had run ins with him.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Chris Coleman, Micky Adams, Butch Wilkins, John Collins, Andy Melville and anyone French...

SuffolkWhite

Really don't want Curb's or Ray Wilkins.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

jarv

The list of those NOT wanted is too long.

Candidates for poaching.....Jol, Strachan, Keane (anyone??),

mrska

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: jarv on July 01, 2010, 06:42:54 PM
The list of those NOT wanted is too long.

Candidates for poaching.....Jol, Strachan, Keane (anyone??),
No, no & no...

Oakeshott

If we were looking to find a Premiership manager to poach, we could do worse than look to Birmingham City. They were very well organised last season, defensively speaking, and with what I think, man for man, is a better squad at Fulham, the Scotsman should be able to do even better with us.

JBH

Quote from: Oakeshott on July 01, 2010, 07:45:20 PM
If we were looking to find a Premiership manager to poach, we could do worse than look to Birmingham City. They were very well organised last season, defensively speaking, and with what I think, man for man, is a better squad at Fulham, the Scotsman should be able to do even better with us.

Not a bad shout, Mcleish has been after Bobby Z and Konch so if he joins us he will have them.