News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

how about a Statue for WOY ,next to JH ?

Started by tingtawng, July 01, 2010, 03:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

:sir_roy:

its hard to see how a new manager will match Woy in the future so he must warrant a statue .
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on July 01, 2010, 03:45:13 PM
:sir_roy:

its hard to see how a new manager will match Woy in the future so he must warrant a statue .

get a grip,I've never heard anything so stupid since your last post :doh:

blingo

JBH

tingtawng

IN SVEN VE TVUST

cebu

Quote from: tingtawng on July 01, 2010, 04:30:04 PM
MO will want a statue to Woy
That would be an effigy not a statue!  :005:

Lighthouse

He will. One with Big Als hands around his neck.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

WUM/TROLL/MUPPET-please be aware this guy is a WUM/TROLL/MUPPET who has spent the last month posting negitive news reports about Roy and now wants  some one to build a stature of him? :031: :031: :031: you've been worked out sumbeam,don't let the door hit you on the way out :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 01, 2010, 04:36:31 PM
WUM/TROLL/MUPPET-please be aware this guy is a WUM/TROLL/MUPPET who has spent the last month posting negitive news reports about Roy and now wants  some one to build a stature of him? :031: :031: :031: you've been worked out sumbeam,don't let the door hit you on the way out :doh: :doh: :doh:

Please be aware he isn't a very good WUM/TROLL/MUPPET/QVC/15/1 BAR. It only works if you are a bit more subtle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tingtawng

well how would you post any + news of Woy there hasnt been any ,it was all negative
anyway i think a statue to Woy is a good idea ,he wont ever be bettered thats for sure
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 01, 2010, 04:42:33 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 01, 2010, 04:36:31 PM

Please be aware he isn't a very good WUM/TROLL/MUPPET/QVC/15/1 BAR. It only works if you are a bit more subtle.
:005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

Logicalman

As you might have guessed from my previous posts, I am/was a strong supporter of Roy, but to talk of him in the same terms as JH's statue beggars belief, even for me.

ManUre have ther Busby statue, as the Poo have their Shankly one, but the achievements of those two gentlemen for their respective clubs, far outweigh the achievements of Roy, and in the same vein, so do the achievements of JH for that matter. What's next, the Roy H stand? Roy Burgers?

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Perhaps, if we had actually won the Europa League...

TonyGilroy

A great idea.

As a centerpiece of a pissoir.

Fernhurst

Come on guys please don't rise tintacks bait.... an obvious ringer who will clear off when totally ignored