watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where Will You Be At 7-45pml

Started by filham, November 21, 2014, 06:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

With a limited number of us able to get tickets for the match tonight I wonder where we will all be watching the game.

Maybe for those with Sky an armchair at home is most inviting but some of us will know of a pub where there may be a few other Fulham fans and will be drawn to that venue.

I am off to the George at Walton on Thames, a good Fulham pub where I hope there will be some loud celebrations as we score a goal or two.

F(f)CUK

An elderly ex Catholic priest has invited himself round to perform a home mass. I have asked my brother to record the coverage and watch it as live.

Jonaldiniho 88

At home, fridge full of kronenburg watching on my iPad. First game I've been back in the uk for six months wishing I could be cold in west London at that playground.

FPT

At Student Halls in Bournemouth! It's Coffee for me, a long night of studying after the match as well as a show on Student Radio tomorrow... Fingers crossed for a Fulham win!

terryr

At a concert with the wife and her friend. I will be nervously watching the app while they dance to Brazilian reggae......GUTTED

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on November 21, 2014, 06:42:45 PM
At a concert with the wife and her friend. I will be nervously watching the app while they dance to Brazilian reggae......GUTTED
is this some sort of sick joke? I hope there's some sort of ménage à trois on the go for you afterwards if they have made you miss it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

terryr

Yes it is a sick joke on me. It was arranged months ago.......I still tried to get a ticket on the sly but wasn't quick enough.
I am so, so sick that I cant be there.
GUTTED.....GUTTED.....GUTTED!!!

terryr

And no sadly the menage will not happen.
No chance
Actually I wouldn't share the wife with anyone so its not so sad
Still gutted I wont be there though.
The things we do for love huh?

alexbishop

I will be at a law society dinner pretending to be interested in boring people's conversations whilst frantically checking my Twitter. Not ideal.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

terryr

Quote from: alexbishop on November 21, 2014, 06:55:40 PM
I will be at a law society dinner pretending to be interested in boring people's conversations whilst frantically checking my Twitter. Not ideal.
Wow
THAT makes me feel better.........Thanks

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on November 21, 2014, 06:53:48 PM
And no sadly the menage will not happen.
No chance
Actually I wouldn't share the wife with anyone so its not so sad
Still gutted I wont be there though.
The things we do for love huh?
is her friend a man then? Cos yes that's not the way a ménage should play out ;) and yes there's nothing worse than when a game gets moved when you have an un missable event already penciled in. Do you not have sky or virgin? It's very easy to get skysports on your phone if you already subscribe

terryr

Ahhh I do
YOU ARE A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the friend is a 48 year old Indian woman.....so that's not happening

nixie-ffc

whole family. living room. bt sport full package. dreading and looking forward to. mixed.

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on November 21, 2014, 07:02:37 PM
Ahhh I do
YOU ARE A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the friend is a 48 year old Indian woman.....so that's not happening
good stuff, let's hope you get a decent signal

alfie

I will be in front of tv as I am on call, what odds would give for that bloody phone to go at 7.46
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Steven Ageroad

For those of us who do not have Sky and don't want to the pub, any decent streams?

robert

I'm watching from my home in Russia on a stream from Germany.Don't know what they are saying but hope they mention what damage their own Felix did to us!!!

Twig

In Dubai where we now live but watching on TV. Half time and I think we can nick this.

Logicalman

On I70 west, returning to the deep south for the weekend.
Cannot even get GJ on the road as no reliable coverage thru Missouri
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

Well I watched the film Enigma that I recorded the other day, it was very good. Especially as I have a soft spot for Jeremy Northam
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.