watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ANOTHER Poor Performance

Started by Ordar, November 21, 2014, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

First off Bettinelli was fantastic, and didnt deserve to be on the losing side. Was another incredibly poor performance. One again we were totally over run in centre midfield and along the wings. Tactically Kit needs to drastically improve. I personally dont think the formation is working. Having Ruiz, Rodallega and McCormack in the same team together is too much of a luxury. We need a proper defensive midfielder to stop opposition teams from having so much time around the box.

B&B also seem to play ok, and yet we're conceding goals all the time. Burn still worries me, and seems all over the place at times. Zverotic played well tonight, but surely we should have recalled Grimmer and he should compete with Hoogland for RB.

Almost everyone (Bar Betts, Zverotic and Ross) were awful tonight. They didnt look up for it, and the game was crying out for us to change formation and take control of the game. Brentford played well, but like every other team we've played this season (bar Derby) didnt look anything special.

Every match we're getting utterly dominated, and hoping to score on hoof up the field and on the break (and hoping that Ross can conjure something up for someone). Where is the plan B... Where are the subs? Why do we always look like conceding from our own corners...??

I really feel we're not actually playing well but maybe, as I said in the match thread, this is sadly the level we're at.

Artful Dodger

Sadly, I think this is the level we are at - mid table in the Chumpionship. We have some good attacking players but we don't have enough in midfield and look shaky at the back. Kit has got the best from an average bunch really.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

HatterDon

So I guess you two are stunned to realize that we're not going undefeated the rest of the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: HatterDon on November 22, 2014, 06:47:33 AM
So I guess you two are stunned to realize that we're not going undefeated the rest of the season.

And if we play like last night again, we want win another game.

Tonywa

I remain unconvinced that we have made the correct managerial appointment (yet again)!  We are laying poorly, even when getting results and the brand of football is pretty horrible to watch. Let's see how Kit does in the transfer window and with loans and hope that the second half of the season is better.

Martinsback

Quote from: Tonywa on November 22, 2014, 09:29:21 AM
I remain unconvinced that we have made the correct managerial appointment (yet again)!  We are laying poorly, even when getting results and the brand of football is pretty horrible to watch. Let's see how Kit does in the transfer window and with loans and hope that the second half of the season is better.

When you are not looking we play really good football..I know because I watch the games on catch up...try it you might be surprised...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Tonywa on November 22, 2014, 09:29:21 AM

I said this. We made the appointment on the back of some scrappy wins which on paper looked good. Hammered Bolton who at the time were worse than us anyway and beat Norwich. Aside from that we did very little and played poorly consistently. The only player that excites me is McCormack and our defense still hasn't been sorted.

F.luke

Please someone tell me what Williams contributes, he may have a future but not yet and not every game Ruiz drives me crazy too but we all know that.   

Lighthouse

I tend to think that in this division Ruiz is clearly a luxury that works only some of the time. We must try and keep Rodders and Ross together but a quicker support player behind would help. Our defence is under too much pressure as we don't have a proper defensive midfielder.

We were nearly decimated by awful decisions during the time we were up for sale and the year after being bought. I would think we are at last going in the right condition. So the wilder comments about players and manager should be considered as frustration and little else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Barrie

I'm not one who is completely sold on the value of keeping Rodders and Ross together.  I think Ross could play with almost anyone with his ability and intelligence.  Rodders gets himself into some good positions, but can be a bit wasteful and doesn't contribute enough in my opinion in team play on account of his poor touch and lack of aerial power.