News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If there's one thing that angers me about this whole affair....

Started by timmyg, July 01, 2010, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

Is how truly ungrateful the Liverpool fans are acting.

From what I've been reading about this, they've been collectively shrugging and saying "Meh, we could do better".

It's like when that really awesome, caring, and pretty girl decided to leave you, and you're not too upset considering she's out of your league. But then she starts dating some jock who won't give two shits about her.

It's not the leaving part that hurts. It's the lack of appreciation I know she'll get.

F*ck off, Liverpool. Roy is a quality manager. You'll see, if you don't run him out of town first.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

JBH

If you get dumped by a girl for a Jock twit then obviously you aren't up to much in the first place  :59:

Lighthouse

What angers me is the girl you have been sweet on has told her new boyfriend she is with him for the 'long haul'. Clearly if you sneak a peak at her diary, the one she keeps by the bag of fruit drops you used to buy for her because you know she liked them. Her track record of staying with anybody including an awful lot of blokes from overseas, causes you to realise that she is scared of commitment. But that she is not your problem anymore.

Those Fruit Drops sure taste good.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ag

Mmmmm, fruit drops.  Liverpool will never realize Roy's quality as they'll run him before he shows it.  We damned near got relegated while he installed his system.  Unless Roy can change his spots, I don't see the Scousers having enough patience for him.

jarv