watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stop taking Ruiz off

Started by kevin, November 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

I know he isn't a 100% grafter and he often frustrates but he offers an outlet and is so gifted ....why is he continually taken off at crucial stages of the game ...Tonight he struggled to get a toe in the game but he is often the one to give that spark to make the rest believe......come off tonight and 5 mins later they equalise
frustrating

fulhamben

i certainly wouldnt have swapped him for eisfeld. he must be the least talented of all our youngsters
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

His game isnt suited to English Football.
Will be gone in January. ...

nose

i agree he should not have gone off
he should never have started at all

Chutney

Chris David is a better option, much more dynamic
C O Y W

MrProphet

Quote from: nose on November 22, 2014, 12:12:19 AM
i agree he should not have gone off
he should never have started at all

Beat me to it.

Fulham76

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Max Headroom

Ruiz isn't suited to be harried on the ball. Burn is in my opinion too slow..... Sorry

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 22, 2014, 12:22:15 AM
Ruiz isn't suited to be harried on the ball. Burn is in my opinion too slow..... Sorry

4 million West Spam supposed to be going to offer in Jan.
Paper Talk I should think...40 quid on tonights performance.

the nutflush

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 22, 2014, 12:04:49 AM
His game isnt suited to English Football.
Will be gone in January. ...

Can't wait.  I'm sorry but I have never seen Ruiz play a good game for Fulham.

jags24

Well, Ruiz is everyone's favorite scapegoat.  Except that the team was winning when he was on the pitch.  It lost after he had already departed.  How can he be responsible for the negative result when he wasn't on the pitch?

JDH101

Quote from: kevin on November 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
I know he isn't a 100% grafter and he often frustrates but he offers an outlet and is so gifted ....why is he continually taken off at crucial stages of the game ...Tonight he struggled to get a toe in the game but he is often the one to give that spark to make the rest believe......come off tonight and 5 mins later they equalise
frustrating

Did Ruiz play tonight? Must of missed it.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: jags24 on November 22, 2014, 02:18:05 AM
Well, Ruiz is everyone's favorite scapegoat.  Except that the team was winning when he was on the pitch.  It lost after he had already departed.  How can he be responsible for the negative result when he wasn't on the pitch?

wakey wakey
Ruiz is useless
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

love4ffc

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on November 22, 2014, 02:38:14 AM
Quote from: jags24 on November 22, 2014, 02:18:05 AM

wakey wakey
Ruiz is useless

Roger, Roger....we will never agree on Ruiz or Scotty will we? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Baszab

Ruiz was tiring so KS had to something - we have NO OTHER midfielders who can defend to bring on

After Ruiz went off we lost shape and then lost the match

Draw your own conclusions

alfie

My word we really love to put down our own players, every bloody season someone is singled out, he is out there on that pitch trying, if he is not good enough then that is down to the manager for selecting him, it is so easy behind a keyboard, but heyho peoples opinions must be respected.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on November 22, 2014, 08:03:47 AM
My word we really love to put down our own players, every bloody season someone is singled out, he is out there on that pitch trying, if he is not good enough then that is down to the manager for selecting him, it is so easy behind a keyboard, but heyho peoples opinions must be respected.

I feel sorry for Bryan he is a talented player, but like I said earlier
his game isnt suited to our league. .Would be a great success in Holland.

fulhamfever

Sorry but when Ruiz went off it changed the game he was actually running around for a change and he was putting in a shift. However over the total 90 minutes Brentford fully warranted the victory they was the better team on the night.

MJG

Ruiz going off did not change the game. We actually had a couple of chances after he went off.  Ruiz influence on last night was zero