Main Menu

Ross...Will He Ask For Jan Transfer.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 22, 2014, 06:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

I would if I were him carrying this load of donkeys. :005:
Should be playing at a higher level....

Deanothefulhamfan

No chance of him leaving.... He is probably on very high wages, and nobody would touch him with our huge asking price.

We will strengthen in January, but It apppears I was very wrong when we signed him.... he is our best player in the team.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 22, 2014, 06:59:18 AM
No chance of him leaving.... He is probably on very high wages, and nobody would touch him with our huge asking price.

We will strengthen in January, but It apppears I was very wrong when we signed him.... he is our best player in the team.

I know there no chance of it happening, Im joking.
But I bet he is getting a tad frustrated with it all...

Deanothefulhamfan

Frustrated yesterday yes..   he seemed it in his interview, but recently we have been flying high and it was only a few weeks ago he was saying how happy he is.

I am sure he is not overly concerned at the moment..... He has been playing for Leeds so has seen much worse :)

Ordar

He was absolutely furious when we conceded the first (rightfully so). Watch his reaction on the replay

Whitesideup

I thought his post-match interview was spot on. Not interested in the man of the match award, just totally disappointed that we lost the game. I agree with others on this thread; looking like a great signing.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 22, 2014, 07:05:11 AM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 22, 2014, 06:59:18 AM

I know there no chance of it happening, Im joking.
But I bet he is getting a tad frustrated with it all...

Aren't we all!!
¡COYW!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 22, 2014, 08:32:51 AM
I thought his post-match interview was spot on. Not interested in the man of the match award, just totally disappointed that we lost the game. I agree with others on this thread; looking like a great signing.

Totally Professional...Ross is top guy..