watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My Humblest Appologies To All

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 22, 2014, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

I Put up a topic last night if Kit had a personal problem with Smith.
Without reading the OP some have just ranted on about how useless he is (without
ever seeing him play) they might be right about what they have said everyone
has their own opinions.
So please forgive me for just stating that the boy might just deserve a chance and asking
if it was personal with him and Kit..PLEASE READ POSTS PROPERLY.
We obviously paid half a million for him to make the tea.
So so sorry to all you experts who know all about him and how useless he is.
You are all correct and Im wrong, Im sorry for mentioning his name and promise
not to do it again......

Meerkat

He seems to be scoring goals when playing for the under 21's, so he can't be that bad, think he deserves a chance.  Probably a case of face not fitting. :023:

K33NY

the thing about Smith is, who would he replace? Hugo is in form and scoring, Ross is the type of player creating thos chances and creating oppurtunities, and he is our assist king.

Fulham76

Quote from: K33NY on November 22, 2014, 10:51:02 AM
the thing about Smith is, who would he replace? Hugo is in form and scoring, Ross is the type of player creating thos chances and creating oppurtunities, and he is our assist king.

Personally, I would give Smith a chance, (especially if we're going to continue our long ball tactics), and drop Ruiz to make space for him. That way we keep the in form Hugo & could play McCormack just behind the front 2, he's a much better play make than I thought he would be.

the nutflush

The front line isn't the problem.  Our back 4 stink and our midfield get bossed too often.

Nero

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 22, 2014, 11:11:48 AM

Personally, I would give Smith a chance, (especially if we're going to continue our long ball tactics), and drop Ruiz to make space for him. That way we keep the in form Hugo & could play McCormack just behind the front 2, he's a much better play make than I thought he would be.
Ruiz was invisible last night we could have brought on smith to hold the ball up with Ross behind smith and Hugo.

fulhamben

That's not the whole truth is it though. You said you wanted him to replace Hugo, yep Hugo who would be joint top scorer in the whole league if he took penalties like the other strikers above him on the list, and that's without mentioning the fact that Hugo has played less games too. You then try to justify his inclusion because he has done well in the 21s, then someone else pointed out that trotta had done better. Which you dismissed with, smith scored some goals for a different team last season. Then you said he scored against west ham, but failed to mention that dembele scored a better goal against them. And plus it was the same thread you posted after Wigan and Rotherham games. And the answer to the kit thing is no, we have seen with David that if kit has a problem then you won't even get in the 21s, so he must not rate him at all.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Didn't see the original post but apology accepted. 
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Craven Mad

Quote from: Nero on November 22, 2014, 11:18:01 AM
Quote from: Fulham76 on November 22, 2014, 11:11:48 AM
Ruiz was invisible last night we could have brought on smith to hold the ball up with Ross behind smith and Hugo.

Agreed.

No need for a ball-playing midfielder if we aren't going to play the ball through the midfield...

I'm a big fan of Bryan but he wasn't effective last night.

Solution?

We could've done with a hold-up player (either Smith or Cauley) yesterday to try and link-up play.

Take off Bryan for Smith. Drop Ross deeper. Use Rod to chase long balls into the channels and Smith to knock down/on long balls through the centre..

Simples.

hovewhite