A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Honest Opinion

Started by AUSFFC, November 27, 2014, 03:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leaving out the pain of Magath, I just wanted to get everyones honest opinion on our season since Kit has taken charge!

Excellent
Great
Good
Average
Poor
Horrible

AUSFFC

(Haven't seen a poll post in a while)  082.gif
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Deanothefulhamfan

I voted great.... He has given me the club I love back, which seemed to disappear for large spells under Magath and before in truth.

Results are improving, and whilst performances still need a bit of tweaking, I am excited by what happens next for Fulham. Where as before I used to dread every week.

We will strengthen in January, and will push up the league slightly.

I did not vote Excellent, as I still think there is room for improvement.

AUSFFC

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 27, 2014, 04:28:01 AM
I voted great.... He has given me the club I love back, which seemed to disappear for large spells under Magath and before in truth.

Results are improving, and whilst performances still need a bit of tweaking, I am excited by what happens next for Fulham. Where as before I used to dread every week.

We will strengthen in January, and will push up the league slightly.

I did not vote Excellent, as I still think there is room for improvement.

I agree, there has been a great turn around since Kit, and definitely room for improvement. Lets hope we can strengthen in Jan and go up from there
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

dannyboi-ffc

I voted great too for exactly the same reasons as deano. We have our club back but excellent would mean job done and that certainly isn't the case. There's still room to improve especially on the back of that Brentford performance. Can't complain too much though after witnessing magath's magic.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

I voted average because results and points have flattered us - Huddersfield for example. Way to go, Kit, but I appreciate he's had to do the best with what was left to him. January loan recalls will be interesting.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

I have also voted average for the reason Holders have given. I'm glad we have Kit though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Dont know how playoff form over his 11 league games is average but everyone to their own.

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on November 27, 2014, 09:54:15 AM
Dont know how playoff form over his 11 league games is average but everyone to their own.

I don't know how losing to Brentford can be considered anything higher than average but each to their own.

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 27, 2014, 10:17:54 AM

I don't know how losing to Brentford can be considered anything higher than average but each to their own.
Question was not about one game but since he took over. But each to their own on how they wish to interpret that question.

RaySmith

I would say at least 'good' compared with how we were, and the results before he took over.

And there is a long way to go to see how our season pans out.

It could go either way, but I feel we will have a positive season - but that is subjective - for some less than promotion will be a failure, for others mid table and not being relegated would be a success.

Slaphead in Qatar

I would say good. bit worried about away form/ results.

epsomraver

0001.jpeg

epsomraver

I don't know how losing to Brentford can be considered anything higher than average :005:

but each to their own.
I just wanted to get everyones honest opinion on our season since Kit has taken charge! I typed it slowly as I know you are a slow reader :005:

Holders

They may have been playoff results in terms of points achieved but I made the point that I felt that some of the results had flattered our actual performances. So, average. His impact on the team spirit is obviously much better than that.

Kent Cassandra

Definitely above average if you look at the stats, last 10 games we are in the playoff position.  So common sense says 'good' but considering what went on before and I have too enjoyed having my Fulham back so much that I am going with great.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

westcliff white

i voted average for the same reasons as those above, there has been improvement and hopefully it will continue. if we can progress and take say 12+ points form the next 6 games and make the right moves in January I can see us making the play offs. Right moves include bringing a couple back from loan maybe, signing a few players to add and improve the squad and also shipping out those we do not need.

I would like to see maybe Jarvis come in on loan before the window closes if possible, think that would give us a little something extra, he is very well suited to the championship, and maybe a full back if Hoog is out for a while.
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on November 27, 2014, 10:22:13 AM

Question was not about one game but since he took over. But each to their own on how they wish to interpret that question.

I don't know why "each to their own" has been said 3 times already but each to their own.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

I would like the chance to speak to Kit and ask him just whom, out of the loanees, he would have preferred to have had at his disposal these 11 games.

westcliff white

agree holders that would be nice to know. I am thinking maybe Kaca and or Tunni
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on November 27, 2014, 11:21:44 AM
agree holders that would be nice to know. I am thinking maybe Kaca and or Tunni
'

I agree about those two and was wondering about Mitro as well?