A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Honest Opinion

Started by AUSFFC, November 27, 2014, 03:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leaving out the pain of Magath, I just wanted to get everyones honest opinion on our season since Kit has taken charge!

Excellent
Great
Good
Average
Poor
Horrible

FFC1987

Quote from: Snibbo on November 28, 2014, 12:19:23 PM
73% think he's doing a Good to Excellent job.

If he was a politician he'd win in a landslide.

Unless I'm missing something, this is completely out of context. Its an opinion poll, their is no right or wrong, its subjective.

MasterHaynes

anything that got us off the bottom and out of the bottom 3 is great by me. It would be interesting to have another vote at the beginning of January. We are still sitting precariously near the bottom and need to win at least every other game to keep out of the bottom 3 so our momentum needs to be carried forward into January

ToodlesMcToot

Our results have been great since Kit took over but, our defensive issues have not been resolved. Normally, I would have put 'Average' but, I feel Kit is working with a poorly constructed team and getting results.....so 'Good' from me.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

nose

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 27, 2014, 07:56:59 PM
I voted good. Had we won the last outing I would have said great. That being said, I just don't get the negative nannies that never seem to go away. We are so far above where we were when the Nazi was here. I applaud Mr Nose* for an excellent post. It takes a lot for him to be positive.  :021:

* Not having a go, just teasing.

I know that.... but i do think people forget or miss just how optimistic and positive i really am. but i also think things can be better or should be better... for instance the minute jol arrived I went into a state of panic and frustration because the end result was obvious...  and i was willing to give magath the benifit of the doubt, even after the away game at stoke.... but i lost it with him almost immediately

kit has done the best he can in the time with what he has got, you can ask no more.

even with poor performances and/or results i have remained optimistic or at least happy he is doing the best he can....  he did not pick the squad.

I have an issue with one player, i usually do, if i saw kit tomorrow i would suggest an adjustment in that respect.... but please note he is still an excellent manager so far IMO.

it could still go pear shapped but i don't think so....  i am not sure we will make the top 8 this season, if we do good, but our start was just to poor and the squad too lacking.  i am still dreaming of what might be if it all goes better than expected, but in reality i will be happy to achieve mid table mediocrity this time.... next year i am expecting fireworks!!!

filham

I would say good which is so much better than things were before Kit took charge but we still have a long way to go before we are anywhere near a promotion outfit.

The fighting spirit is tops but there are lots of shortcomings in passing and style that need to be addressed. The long wild ball up field was so overworked against Brentford.

Forever Fulham

Voted "Good".  Bleeding stopped.  Wounds are healing.  Weaknesses identified.  Improvements coming soon.  If you can score, you can win.  This team can score.  Goalie doing fine.  Kit needs to grow as a head manager.  We need a class defensive CM.  We need to change from a diamond formation when it isn't working, and to make that change, when needed, which means DURING certain games.  But I'm excited about the potential.

colinwhite

I voted good . He has done  what he could and steadied the ship but is left with a squad way too short on good experienced players . He's identified what he thinks is our best side , but has shown  either that he is lacks experience in changing things or that he thinks  we don't have enough good players to change things .

GloucesterWhite

I hovered between 'good' and 'great'. If there had been a 'very good' I would have gone for that but settled on 'good'. Disappointed we didn't loan in more, and in some of Kit's substitutions. But he is on a learning curve and should improve further.

Let's hope we strengthen the team in January.

ffc73

Results (great) -v- performances (average) = good for me

Ask me again at the end of January and again when the season finishes at the beginning of May

davew

Quote from: Holders on November 27, 2014, 08:04:11 AM
I voted average because results and points have flattered us - Huddersfield for example. Way to go, Kit, but I appreciate he's had to do the best with what was left to him. January loan recalls will be interesting.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Nero

ive gone for average, Kit hasn't worked any miracles he just played the experiences player ruiz, Hugo and played most player in there natural position not rocket science but something felix didnt do and what most people with little football knowledge would have done. Now he needs to start getting the team playing and winning away from home, its okay to "have our Fulham back" but I want an improvement on the old Fulham one that wins away on occasions and looks like it can win a game without desperately hanging on