watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much does Moyes earn?

Started by jarv, July 01, 2010, 10:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Half million at Everton, maybe 1 million now. How about gazumping it and taking him for 2 million. That was RH offer to stay anyway. The 2.5 million compensation will be paid to Everton as compensation. Simple! In fact Liverpool can just pop across the road and give Everton the money.

Mr Fulham

NO WAY Moyes would quit Everton to join Fulham. NEVER!

AmericanJames

I would love to see it and then he can bring Tim Howard with him to replace Schwarzer :54: but honestly i can not see it happening
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on July 02, 2010, 05:23:44 AM
I would love to see it and then he can bring Tim Howard with him to replace Schwarzer :54: but honestly i can not see it happening
+1
Fulham for life!

OldBrownShoe

There are things I don't like about Moyes but then again things I do like, one being integrity. I don't think any amount of money would bring him to us. 

Moyes must be rubbing his hands together as Liverpool FC seems to be imploding. Even with very limited resources at Everton, he must now reckon on Everton passing Liverpool in the Premiership.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

licker

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on July 02, 2010, 08:38:01 AM
There are things I don't like about Moyes but then again things I do like, one being integrity. I don't think any amount of money would bring him to us.  

Moyes must be rubbing his hands together as Liverpool FC seems to be imploding. Even with very limited resources at Everton, he must now reckon on Everton passing Liverpool in the Premiership.

I think Roy will do a good job but if Moyes hangs on to his present squad theres a good chance we will, we finished only 2 points behind them last season after a disastrous start found us in the bottom 3.
Rumours going about that other clubs are chasing Pienaar and Arteta so if we can keep those we have got an excellent squad this year, Jan Mucha, Slovakias international Goalie, Jermaine Beckford, Joao Silva Leading scorer in the Portuguese 2nd div, and Magaye Gueye a French winger/striker have all been signed so far, so we should not have the problem we had last season when Cahill had to play as an out and out striker because so many of our players where injured.
We had to play with 3 18 year olds in the team, and four 16 year olds on the bench.

Really looking forward to the coming season and just hoping we get a decent start.

Bill.