more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy Keane leaves Villa with immediate effect

Started by leonffc, November 28, 2014, 09:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Has he lost the plot again?
They are stating that he can't combine his two roles (ROI assistant & Villa) but it's a bit sudden.
Plus there was an incident with the ROI team and a fan two weeks ago.

dannyboi-ffc

I think he's a waste of space. Very good player but comes across a horrible person. People like that don't deserve a high profile profession especially football management. 

Villa was probably a plot to cause mayhem creating a new chapter in the book chain- My names Roy Keane and I hate everyone except Ronaldo.  
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MJG

When do Ireland next play.... March?
Something not right about Keane at all.

westcliff white

the fan thing wasn't his fault he was verbally abused and then pushed in the face so he pushed the guy away and then called the police. That was according to the hotel staff, however....... this seem strange and he doesn't seem to be all the picnic to me
Every day is a Fulham day

ron

That tackle alone on Alf Haland defines Roy Keane's character for me. Nothing else about him is required.

PaulJ123

He says its due to not having enough time for the Ireland Assistant job and the Villa job.

I imagine his job at international level is very similar to Symons, so how can he say he can't combine being an Assistant at Villa, but Symons can continue to be a full time manager?

I've said in a previous thread that Symons should leave Wales if he wants to do this job properly and Keane seems to agree that there isn't enough time for both.

Fernhurst

Quote from: ron on November 28, 2014, 10:46:39 AM
That tackle alone on Alf Haland defines Roy Keane's character for me. Nothing else about him is required.

Hear, hear Ron
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

They gone downhill since he been there, same at Sunderland
and Ipswich..Didnt he say Jordan Rhodes was useless and let him go
at Ipswich. .

Domino 1879

Quote from: ron on November 28, 2014, 10:46:39 AM

+100.....a disgraceful action that effectively finished the career of another player.

FFC1987

Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 28, 2014, 01:03:08 PM
He says its due to not having enough time for the Ireland Assistant job and the Villa job.

I imagine his job at international level is very similar to Symons, so how can he say he can't combine being an Assistant at Villa, but Symons can continue to be a full time manager?

I've said in a previous thread that Symons should leave Wales if he wants to do this job properly and Keane seems to agree that there isn't enough time for both.

You've missed an important line from his press release which mentioned family. He said he couldn't combine two jobs with spending time with his family.

Rupert

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 28, 2014, 03:14:46 PM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 28, 2014, 01:03:08 PM

You've missed an important line from his press release which mentioned family. He said he couldn't combine two jobs with spending time with his family.

Plus it is Roy Keane.
Who would dare guess how his mind works?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FPT

Roy Keane is useless, about as useful as Paul Lambert really. Two dopes doesn't equal a genius.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Hasn't he fallen out with the entire world? Villa probably "suggested" it because everyone hated him.

I just hope and prey he's not reading this....
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

HatterDon

He's a thug. Aston Villa has just taken a proverbial shower!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Perhaps he'll only read the other thread about him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

I don't know...  A hard man to be sure.  With a history.  But a thug?  I wish we had such a player on our squad to stiffen teammates' spines.

ron

Quote from: Forever Fulham on November 28, 2014, 11:50:16 PM
I don't know...  A hard man to be sure.  With a history.  But a thug?  I wish we had such a player on our squad to stiffen teammates' spines.

...and break our opponents' bones?

No, I really don't want to watch or support that kind of play.

EJL

Quote from: Forever Fulham on November 28, 2014, 11:50:16 PM
Can't tell if you're taking the piss or not. Keane has openly admitted to attempting to end other players' careers because he felt like it.

Forever Fulham

I find him endlessly fascinating.  Arguably the country's finest captain ever.  Sure, he dished out some premeditated hot-tempered revenge tackles.  Interestingly, he made no attempt to hide what he did.  He has a personal code, whether you agree with it or not.  I don't think he meant to end careers.  A throw back player.  "Get up, damn you.  You're not hurt."  Teams need someone in their 11 with a steely resolve, even if they're a 'bit' over the top about it.  It's a wake up call to teammates.  What are we here for, then?  Just the money?  You can watch a team for about 30 minutes--no longer is necessary--to see if they are gutless and just going through the motions, without a sense of honor.  Such teams need a little touch of Keane in the night.  Sort out the mess and who did what to whom, tomorrow, then.  But right now, right now damn it all, play like it means something.  Yeah, I'd take a younger Keane for Fulham right now.  An identity.  A personal code.  When it wasn't just for the bloated wages.   On the other hand, this could all be the five Heineken Lights talking.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Forever Fulham on November 29, 2014, 05:02:35 AM
I find him endlessly fascinating.  Arguably the country's finest captain ever.  Sure, he dished out some premeditated hot-tempered revenge tackles.  Interestingly, he made no attempt to hide what he did.  He has a personal code, whether you agree with it or not.  I don't think he meant to end careers.  A throw back player.  "Get up, damn you.  You're not hurt."  Teams need someone in their 11 with a steely resolve, even if they're a 'bit' over the top about it.  It's a wake up call to teammates.  What are we here for, then?  Just the money?  You can watch a team for about 30 minutes--no longer is necessary--to see if they are gutless and just going through the motions, without a sense of honor.  Such teams need a little touch of Keane in the night.  Sort out the mess and who did what to whom, tomorrow, then.  But right now, right now damn it all, play like it means something.  Yeah, I'd take a younger Keane for Fulham right now.  An identity.  A personal code.  When it wasn't just for the bloated wages.   On the other hand, this could all be the five Heineken Lights talking.

Are you referring to Ireland ' s best ever captain or English footballs greatest? I'm not old enough to remember  but I'd imagine Bobby Moore was better.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging