watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Sis

Started by Lighthouse, July 02, 2010, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

A true Fulham fan who has braved the Enclosure, been to Palace, Spuds, Brighton et al. The highlight of which was when in the away bit at Spuds in a League Cup game, when some Fulham lads were swearing at the back and one of them went. 'SSSSSHH steady LADS woman in the crowd.' We all turned round and they were talking about you. I felt so proud.

Anyway have a good one. Do you remember when George Best made his debut and I sat in the stands and saw you stood in the Enclosure and thought 'good lord I know her from somewhere' Those were the days. Then there was the time........... POST HALTED THROUGH LACK OF RELEVANCE

Happy Birthday anyway.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...happy Birthday Lighthouse's skin 'n blister, go and lie down in a Dark Room...

:dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

Many Happy Returns Ms Lighthouse.

Hope you have a great day - but then, supporting Fulham and having Mr L as a brother must make every day like the first day of Spring! :dft012:

finnster01

Happy birthday Ms Lighthouse. May you have many more :beer:

I hope you invited Blingo for your party because you probably need some serious cheering up  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Happy Birthday Ms Beamer! Have a fantabulous day!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FC Silver Fox

Happy birthday, Beamer girl.

Have you considered signing up and posting in this forum?  If so, I'd like to be the first one to welcome you aboard.  You can't be any worse than your brother.    :005:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

WhiteJC

Happy Birthday Beamers sister

LBNo11

...FCSF, she is already signed up to this MB, there is a clue in this thread as to the name.. :005:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

DarkRoom

:dft003: Wow, I'm in the spotlight. The Light! The Light! I'm blinded by the light.
Still they'll put me back in the cell tomorrow so I don't need to acclimatize.
Thanks for the good wishes, feeling a bit Blingo, very odd. :008:

CorkedHat

A very Happy Birthday Ms Beamer's sister and may you have many more of them :023:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Chopper

Yea. Happy Birthday fellow cancerian!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday Ms. DarkRoom!

Ichabod Magoo

:clap_hands:  :045:  :54:  :sir_roy:

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III