more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NEW MANAGER ANNOUNCED...!

Started by The Equalizer, July 02, 2010, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Van Basten New Fulham Manager

Marco van Basten has been unveiled as the new Fulham manager by Mohamed Al Fayed today. Marco takes over from former manager Roy Hodgson who left the club a week ago to take up the offer presented to him from Liverpool FC. It was a shocking twist of events which led to the Dutchman being appointed with Mark Hughes seemingly on the verge of signing a contract with the club. However some interest from Marco van Basten at getting back into the managerial swing of things, changed the mind of Al Fayed and the contract off to Mark Hughes was put on hold in favour of a contract offer for Van Basten. The Dutch manager put pen to paper on a 5 year deal which will keep him at the club until 2015.

Marco Van Basten had this to say at the press-conference when he was appointed "I am really happy to be taking over at Fulham Football Club. I hope to achieve many thingsh with thish great club. Coming into the ground the fansh were outshide the shtadium in their masses and they looked like a decent bunch of people. I can't wait to meet the team, but I do have a few playersh in mind that I will be bringing in. As alwaysh shome playersh will be let go of but the playersh that come in will be more than able to fill in the gapsh left by certain playersh. This club enjoyed a great sheason last year and this sheason I hope we can go better than ever and bring a trophy to Craven Cottage."
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Teabag

Duh!

finnster01

Top Marksh Mr Eq!!!!  That ish very funny  :011: :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Oh ban these trouble makers causing us to look at these threads. If I had a button on my keyboard I could press to stop the really annoying people I would pre

:doh:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Abbotsbury White

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 02, 2010, 01:34:57 PM

Van Basten New Fulham Manager

Marco van Basten has been unveiled as the new Fulham manager by Mohamed Al Fayed today. Marco takes over from former manager Roy Hodgson who left the club a week ago to take up the offer presented to him from Liverpool FC. It was a shocking twist of events which led to the Dutchman being appointed with Mark Hughes seemingly on the verge of signing a contract with the club. However some interest from Marco van Basten at getting back into the managerial swing of things, changed the mind of Al Fayed and the contract off to Mark Hughes was put on hold in favour of a contract offer for Van Basten. The Dutch manager put pen to paper on a 5 year deal which will keep him at the club until 2015.

Marco Van Basten had this to say at the press-conference when he was appointed "I am really happy to be taking over at Fulham Football Club. I hope to achieve many thingsh with thish great club. Coming into the ground the fansh were outshide the shtadium in their masses and they looked like a decent bunch of people. I can't wait to meet the team, but I do have a few playersh in mind that I will be bringing in. As alwaysh shome playersh will be let go of but the playersh that come in will be more than able to fill in the gapsh left by certain playersh. This club enjoyed a great sheason last year and this sheason I hope we can go better than ever and bring a trophy to Craven Cottage."

[/Marco Van Basten had this to say at the press-conference when he was appointed "I am really happy to be taking over at Fulham Football Club. I hope to achieve many thingsh with thish great club. Coming into the ground the fansh were outshide the shtadium in their masses and they looked like a decent bunch of people. I can't wait to meet the team, but I do have a few playersh in mind that I will be bringing in. As alwaysh shome playersh will be let go of but the playersh that come in will be more than able to fill in the gapsh left by certain playersh. This club enjoyed a great sheason last year and this sheason I hope we can go better than ever and bring a trophy to Craven Cottageuote]

Doesnt sound a bit like Van Basten..it is obviously Steve McClaren
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.