News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 20, 2014, 09:27:18 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:19:36 PM
I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

051 :Happy New Year 2: xmascheer1 :xmas bell: :merry christmas: xma1  :Happy New Year: xma2 9739.gif 0001.gif 094.gif 049:gif 079.gif 081.gif
:beer: :plus one: 082.gif :dead horse: :drums: :HD: 077.gif 064.gif 076.gif 0001.jpeg :down_under: 078.gif

It's a long way down from there m8..... any snow?

The view from up here is amazing, it's a little chilli but nothings going to bring me down tonight. Barrett get your predictions in for the tipping cup. The thread is on the main page amongst the general discussions posts, same goes for you love4ffc and anyone else who is involved.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Barrett487

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 10:25:21 PM

051 :Happy New Year 2: xmascheer1 :xmas bell: :merry christmas: xma1  :Happy New Year: xma2 9739.gif 0001.gif 094.gif 049:gif 079.gif 081.gif
:beer: :plus one: 082.gif :dead horse: :drums: :HD: 077.gif 064.gif 076.gif 0001.jpeg :down_under: 078.gif

The view from up here is amazing, it's a little chilli but nothings going to bring me down tonight. Barrett get your predictions in for the tipping cup. The thread is on the main page amongst the general discussions posts, same goes for you love4ffc and anyone else who is involved.

Sorted m8.... predictions posted

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 20, 2014, 11:50:43 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 10:25:21 PM

051 :Happy New Year 2: xmascheer1 :xmas bell: :merry christmas: xma1  :Happy New Year: xma2 9739.gif 0001.gif 094.gif 049:gif 079.gif 081.gif

Sorted m8.... predictions posted

Cheers mate happy days!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

love4ffc

Went to a wine/cheese tasting tonight with the misses.  Have to say the best wine of the night was a nice Spanish Rioja while the best cheese of the night was a nice Welch aged cheddar.  Left with a case of the red and a nice block of the cheddar.  Think they'll be fantastic for Christmas day. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Burt

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on December 21, 2014, 09:49:03 AM
Banging headache this morning  :016:

Haha went too far with the Xmas/ 4-0 victory celebrations did we lol?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

snarks

I have a sore throat from all the singing/shouting yesterday

And a great feeling of satisfaction

Beamer

Almost slipped off the front page but I have recovered it just in time.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on December 21, 2014, 11:53:48 AM
Can I ask a Facebook question on this page?

You can do anything you want. Not sure About the answer but give it a go.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Can´t remember what this thread is about. I am cooking a Paella outside in the sunshine. 22C but feels warmer in the sun here in Spain.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Berserker

Face Book Question:

I'm quite new to Facebook and only really got it so that I could look at the FOF Facebook page. Well I'm not that clued up on how to allow  people to see things, especially as I mostly use it to post interesting articles etc. I want to share.

My question is:

We had our works Chrimbo meal Friday , a friend of mine posted some pictures. I wanted to share one of them with the rest of my other friends and family, so went into the picture and pressed share and added a comment. I then went into my timeline to see who could see it and not all my friends could, only ones that were also friends with the guy who had taken the photo. In the end I saved the photo to my PC, then created a post of my own and uploaded the photo I saved from my PC. After I had done this all my Friends could see it.
How does it work then, if I share a post or photo that belongs to a friend, can only their friends see it, is it a special setting they have set up?

Ta

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

:Haynes The Maestro:  God bless you sir.

It's nice to know I have helpers to keep this thread alive.

:merry christmas: beamer

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Barrett487

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2014, 02:19:47 PM
Who bought that train ticket to Leeds that was on offer the other week, does anyone know ?

Is it still for sale? I like a bargain.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on December 21, 2014, 01:26:26 PM
Face Book Question:

I'm quite new to Facebook and only really got it so that I could look at the FOF Facebook page. Well I'm not that clued up on how to allow  people to see things, especially as I mostly use it to post interesting articles etc. I want to share.

My question is:

We had our works Chrimbo meal Friday , a friend of mine posted some pictures. I wanted to share one of them with the rest of my other friends and family, so went into the picture and pressed share and added a comment. I then went into my timeline to see who could see it and not all my friends could, only ones that were also friends with the guy who had taken the photo. In the end I saved the photo to my PC, then created a post of my own and uploaded the photo I saved from my PC. After I had done this all my Friends could see it.
How does it work then, if I share a post or photo that belongs to a friend, can only their friends see it, is it a special setting they have set up?

Ta

When I pinch or share from other peoples posts then everybody on my friends (both of them) sob can see it. Others peoples photos may be down to what their privacy settings ARE. It is all down to what people want to share and what settings they have. Easy enough to change but people seldom bother. I am sure if you click on your name at the top then you will see a place to change or check settings. However if your friend has the settings only for their friends then his photos will only be available to their friends.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Would it be cruel to lock this thread on Xmas Eve?

:dft011:

:xmas bell:

Berserker

Your Doctor Burt Evil you are

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

Went out to put something in the Bin this afternoon and heard this banging coming
from the shed..I crept up to look in the window at the back and theres this
Squirrel bouncing off the walls trying to get out..
He bounced out when I opened door and I sure he gave me a right look
when he turned to look back..
He must have got in this morning when my other half put laundry
basket in there..

Nick Bateman

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"