watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 20, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

We just put 4 goals by a team that was ranked #1 in the league for away performances. What a win, what a game, well done all the lads!

I love how Ross offered the penalty to Woodrow, what a chap. He is the designated penalty kick taker, but he had one goal himself and allowed young Cauley the chance to get one himself. What a leader.

We've found our back 4 for now. Hutchinson is proving himself every start he gets.  

MERRY XMAS Fulham FC and to the Faithful! 13th and now above Wednesday in the table.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

yep, and leeds had a fantastic home record before we went their too. been a godd week and a nice early xmas present
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Yes really happy with that performance and result. Lots of positives to take into Christmas.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Mince n Tatties

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif...... :wine:

The Equalizer

The future is bright. The future is Black and White.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Mokes

I know very few agree with my but the last two wins have been massive and a huge part of that is down to the fact we didn't have to stuff around with a midweek game against Chelsea in the cup. Look at Derby they were top of the table but had one eye on the Chelsea game and got done against Middlesborough, then 3 days after the cup game failed at home to Norwich.

Kit got so much stick for not going into the cup with a full strength side, but look who is smiling now.

Kit is a great first year manager, and this team has so much heart to bounce back the way they do from a demoralising defeat. Even if we do fail to get any points away against the ridiculously high flying Bournemouth I have full confidence it will do nothing to dull the spirits of the team.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 20, 2014, 05:09:35 PM
The future is bright. The future is Black and White.

and look at the kids we finished with. grimmer at rightback, and roberts winning a penalty, with goals from lvc and woodrow. plus im sure george had a big part in the build up to lvc's. this is what i was hoping for from our kids this season

Rhys Lightning 63

I too agree that Ross should get some credit for giving Woody the penalty. Very unselfish of him
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Mokes on December 20, 2014, 05:11:29 PM
I know very few agree with my but the last two wins have been massive and a huge part of that is down to the fact we didn't have to stuff around with a midweek game against Chelsea in the cup. Look at Derby they were top of the table but had one eye on the Chelsea game and got done against Middlesborough, then 3 days after the cup game failed at home to Norwich.

Kit got so much stick for not going into the cup with a full strength side, but look who is smiling now.

Kit is a great first year manager, and this team has so much heart to bounce back the way they do from a demoralising defeat. Even if we do fail to get any points away against the ridiculously high flying Bournemouth I have full confidence it will do nothing to dull the spirits of the team.
after our europa run i dont know how anyone can dismiss a cup lightly. we have midweek league games too that dont always end in back to back defeats. think most wanted a stronger team out not the full first team. and we didnt win any of our next 2 after gifting derby the cup win if memory serves.

dannyboi-ffc

Very proud today and 4-0 didn't flatter us.

Did Woodrow dive? I was certain we should have had another penalty but he wasn't booked for diving.  It was hard to tell from the JH stand,  anyone in the hammy get a better view of it?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:28:33 PM

Did Woodrow dive? I was certain we should have had another penalty but he wasn't booked for diving.  It was hard to tell from the JH stand,  anyone in the hammy get a better view of it?

Ive done my predictions for FA Cup dont keep on.. :005:

MJG

So anyone want to talk about our long ball football?
Fofana and what he offers to the team,  can you see it now?
Grimmer second half was a rock and some proper old fashioned tackles.
I'll even back Ruiz and say he played well.

Lighthouse

Two clean sheets in a row after the 5 goal hammering. Last 4 matches, three wins. I think we can all feel very proud for a change. The awful start to the season feels a long time ago now.

Over 21,000 today and poor old QPR ONLY 17,000. Can't believe how our gates have held up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

No need to be that way, you're not always right.  Today was a very good team game. I actually don't think ruiz played well at all, seemed frightened to get injured from where I was sitting.

I thought fofana played a lot better but kit was right to take him off, I hold my hands up about Grimmer.  He played very well.

Overall apart from Ruiz I think everyone gave their heart and soul today. I don't think ruiz was bad but he looked uninterested.  I think Hutchinson deserves praise too. Most of us wrote him off, I'm sure you didn't though

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

Jack Grimmer was excellent today, and Hutch getting a goal..

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:37:11 PM
Fofana and what he offers to the team,  can you see it now?

No need to be that way, you're not always right.  Today was a very good team game. I actually don't think ruiz played well at all, seemed frightened to get injured from where I was sitting.

I thought fofana played a lot better but kit was right to take him off, I hold my hands up about Grimmer.  He played very well.

Overall apart from Ruiz I think everyone gave their heart and soul today. I don't think ruiz was bad but he looked uninterested.  I think Hutchinson deserves praise too. Most of us wrote him off, I'm sure you didn't though
think the fof one was aimed at me. But I'd still rather one of our own were given the game time over him

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 20, 2014, 05:31:51 PM

Cheers mate, unlike some who seem to always be online but clearly are too busy to spare 30 seconds. 

I won't be chasing certain people closer to the deadline, that's for sure

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

Cheers mate, unlike some who seem to always be online but clearly are too busy to spare 30 seconds. 

I'm on an ipad. Will dig out laptop tonight

MJG

No I'm not always right,  but I'm protective of the younger players and just keep asking for people to have patience with them.
Apologies if offended anyone just happy the guys proved some people wrong today.

fulhamben

Quote from: fulhamben on December 20, 2014, 05:40:48 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

I'm on an ipad. Will dig out laptop tonight
where is the list?