watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 20, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I think the criticism of Bryan Ruiz is completely unfair. There is no way we could have achieved that 4-0 without him. When he came off against Watford we were toothless. I think the attitude from a lot of supporters will hasten his departure and it is not just our attacking play that will be affected but our defence as well

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Andy S on December 20, 2014, 11:19:51 PM
I think the criticism of Bryan Ruiz is completely unfair. There is no way we could have achieved that 4-0 without him. When he came off against Watford we were toothless. I think the attitude from a lot of supporters will hasten his departure and it is not just our attacking play that will be affected but our defence as well

We all see the game differently. I've always found him frustrating but today he didn't seem to even try.I thought it looked very obvious he was pulling out of tackles and playing safe. The last thing  him and his agent wants is an injury now just before the window opens. He was our worst Player today and I don't think I'll even miss him and likewise I doubt he will miss us.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Skatzoffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 20, 2014, 05:37:11 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2014, 05:32:57 PM
So anyone want to talk about our long ball football?
Fofana and what he offers to the team,  can you see it now?
Grimmer second half was a rock and some proper old fashioned tackles.
I'll even back Ruiz and say he played well.

No need to be that way, you're not always right.  Today was a very good team game. I actually don't think ruiz played well at all, seemed frightened to get injured from where I was sitting.

I thought fofana played a lot better but kit was right to take him off, I hold my hands up about Grimmer.  He played very well.

Overall apart from Ruiz I think everyone gave their heart and soul today. I don't think ruiz was bad but he looked uninterested.  I think Hutchinson deserves praise too. Most of us wrote him off, I'm sure you didn't though

Agree with all your points Danny.

Also I'm astounded by the work rate of Ross Mac. He is everywhere on the pitch and never gives up. Awesome.
I heard talk in some toerag tabloid about him going in January. But I think he is loving playing footy with all of our youngsters.long may it continue.

COYW !
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

MrProphet

The game absolutely passed him by today as with most games as for hastening his departure then as far as I'm concerned that can only be a good thing from Bryan and for the club.

I am intrigued to know what effect Ruiz has on our defence???

The above aside today was fantastic and alot of us myself included owe Hutchinson a huge apology as he was immense again today. He was Burn with bite, didn't get bullied off the ball read the game very well and won just as many headers. Man of the match for me today with LVC a close second and an honourable mention to Fofana who was very good. Enjoy the turkey boys you've earnt it!

TonyGilroy

I agree.

Win 4-0 and pick holes. Aren't we clever?

terryr

Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2014, 05:32:57 PM
So anyone want to talk about our long ball football?
Fofana and what he offers to the team,  can you see it now?
Grimmer second half was a rock and some proper old fashioned tackles.
I'll even back Ruiz and say he played well.
Fofana was a revelation! His yellow card was very strange. It was right in front of me but I still hav no idea why he got it. He is a real workhorse and seems to be developing a very nice touch

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 21, 2014, 09:28:51 AM

I agree.

Another sarcastic comment from the chap who claims I don't accept other people's opinions?

Frankly (a word you like to use) ruiz didn't put in half the effort that the rest did and frankly it was obvious he was avoiding an injury with the window so close.

The positives from yesterday are coming out of my ears and I have praised everyone else. I'm not going to pretend ruiz played well or even tried because that undermines the effort the other 10 put in. This isn't a I hate ruiz club, it was pretty obvious yesterday what he was doing and good luck to him. I hope he gets his dream move.

Please tell me though and ill ask you here because trying to be civil in a private message didn't work, what's the difference between the sarcastic way you mug off a different opinion and the way I passionately disagree but try to give a valid reason?

I don't get the dislike of me, I thought the forum was all about opinions. And as for me suffocating the forum, everywhere I look you're here too!

I'm not going to bite my tongue because you definitely don't

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

I agree.

I dont think folks are picking holes Tony.
You might think in a different game so and so was poor and someone
else might think so and so was brill.
Ive backed Bryan when some have had a go this season, but dont look
at things through rose coloured specs..He was poor yesterday
for most of the game..Simple fact ..

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 21, 2014, 10:02:18 AM

I agree.

Its all about opinions Mince.  I have no issue with someone thinking ruiz played well (he didnt) but explain why you disagree and then we can have a debate

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 21, 2014, 10:11:13 AM

I agree.

Its all about opinions Mince.  I have no issue with someone thinking ruiz played well (he didnt) but explain why you disagree and then we can have a debate

I am agreeing with you..Ruiz was poor..lol

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 21, 2014, 10:15:11 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 21, 2014, 10:11:13 AM

I agree.

Its all about opinions Mince.  I have no issue with someone thinking ruiz played well (he didnt) but explain why you disagree and then we can have a debate

I am agreeing with you..Ruiz was poor..lol

Lol I know you were agreeing with me and I was agreeing with you for backing me up. Maybe I should have made that part clearer.

The fact every time I have a view/opinion quite a few people share it. That reassures me that whilst I'm not always in the right at least I'm not a muppet out there on my own

Basically if you don't agree with someone..... HAVE A POINT. It makes it so much more interesting for the person you're disagreeing with

Merry Xmas Mince

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

My dear wife says Im never right.. :016:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 21, 2014, 10:35:12 AM
My dear wife says Im never right.. :016:

Well your wife's wrong, your right about ruiz ;)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: fulhamben on December 20, 2014, 06:15:45 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2014, 06:11:49 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 20, 2014, 06:04:54 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
No I'm not always right,  but I'm protective of the younger players and just keep asking for people to have patience with them.
Apologies if offended anyone just happy the guys proved some people wrong today.
but once again you are more protective over man citys kid than one of our own. why not be more patient with one of our kids
Smacks head on table and gives up
or you could just answer why fofana should get special treatment over hyndman george reedtunnicliffe kaca staffy kavenagh and the likes. and yes it will be relevent if kit decides to extend the loan beyond january.

For the moment Fofana is ours so is no different from anyone else so should get 100%, we've had some great loan signings in the past. He is providing something extra. He tackles gets the ball and carries it across midfield. There were hardly any long balls up to Dave yesterday. Whether it's luck or good judgement but there seems a better shape to the team. LVC took his goal so coolly waiting for the goalie to commit. Thought the subs were well timed. Woodrow was sharp as soon as he came on and McCormack letting him take the penalty was a smart mature decision and probably points to a strong bond within the squad.
   Lots of pluses and got to meet up with Suffolk White and Josh great day all round.