Why was my topic removed?????

Started by blingo, December 21, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

VicHalomsLovechild

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Did you get a Red or Yellow card   ???

Burt

Did it have more than one hazelnut in every bite?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on December 21, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

Hahaha the chocolate bar..... and to think it took me a while to get that.

#dannyboi ' s not the quickest
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Did you praise someone who isnt connected to Fulham, as that
could be a CAPITAL offence.. :hook:

Lighthouse

I made the mistake of commenting on it. A wise, sensible, hands across the sea comment. A comment that could have given the chance for World Peace. But like all my insightful comments, they are wasted and lost in the mists of time.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lofty was that the comment about you beating the turkey this year ????

I did enjoy it   !!!!   and found Jimbo's reply about  using a brown paper bag to cook the thing fascinating !!!
I assume the bag lets the hyperventilating Turkey regulate it's breathing during cooking  .........cripes !!!!!

Lighthouse

Quote from: KCat on December 21, 2014, 10:37:05 AM
Lofty was that the comment about you beating the turkey this year ????

I did enjoy it   !!!!   and found Jimbo's reply about  using a brown paper bag to cook the thing fascinating !!!
I assume the bag lets the hyperventilating Turkey regulate it's breathing during cooking  .........cripes !!!!!

No that's still there. I would like to point out my hand has been up more Turkeys than I have had hot dinners.   :49: So I have cooked a Turkey but never bothered for one. I must admit the bag idea is intriguing. Although I have a feeling I will end up wearing it. 

blingo

No red, no yellow, no hazelnuts, no message. Just not there and I don't understand why not!!!!!! It was not offensive or racist, it wasn't a joke either. Tongue in cheek? Definitely.

Burt

Not sure... Normally if something is out of order we warn before doing anything unless is it completely outrageous in which case we just act but either wat there is some traffic on the mods section about it so we are all aware of what is going on but this isn't on the mods section at all.

Curious.

Will have a look-see.

I hated Topic bars by the way  :dft011:

Logicalman

OK, so we established it wasn't a topic about Turkey (why would people in turkey wear bags anyways? I just don't get it), so what was it about then?

<<<< intrigued  :023:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2014, 01:40:33 PM
I never read the thread concerned, so I haven't a clue what the story is, but going by your bewilderment, and I exclude the present issue. As I have not read the original thread. But on this subject, There are sections of individuals in this country who have lost the plot when it comes to sensitivity, afraid of their own shadows, what about a thought for our sensitivity of decisions made for so called other peoples sensitivity, if it ever existed in the first place. Seem to be be breeding a nation of wimps. madness.

It wasn't really an offensive thread just a very sarcastic one if I'm thinking of the same one.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

cmg

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2014, 01:40:33 PM
I never read the thread concerned, so I haven't a clue what the story is, but going by your bewilderment, and I exclude the present issue. As I have not read the original thread. But on this subject, There are sections of individuals in this country who have lost the plot when it comes to sensitivity, afraid of their own shadows, what about a thought for our sensitivity of decisions made for so called other peoples sensitivity, if it ever existed in the first place. Seem to be be breeding a nation of wimps. madness.

Cheers. That clears it up.

Lighthouse

Well it was sarcastic but frankly there are far worse on this page already. Besides the comments that followed were both supportive and critical but nothing bad. At least not when I last saw it. So perhaps something followed after it.

If it was the one I remember it was just the old remark about who wants Kit to be sacked now? Or Kit should be sacked blah blah blah. People up until I left it were joining in. But to be honest I read the same type of thread every week from certain people and they just carry on.

So I guess something must have happened afterwards. The Mods usually make it clear to all those concerned. Have I mentioned my post in the thread was insightful and...oh I did.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 21, 2014, 10:02:58 AM
Quote from: Burt on December 21, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

Hahaha the chocolate bar..... and to think it took me a while to get that.

#dannyboi ' s not the quickest
I thought that was Squirrel Poo ?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Burt

Well just did a quick check back at Mod Central and nobody there is fessing up to have done anything with the topic.

Perhaps you hit delete by accident Bling  :dft011:

Feel free to start it off again, and I will let you know whether it is worth locking, deleting, ignoring or responding to  :dft011:

YankeeJim

I'm so confused............... 1500.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Berserker

I'm always confused
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sunburywhite

Because you didn't buy the ticket to Leeds for Dannyboi and thus linking three threads into one
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me