watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy

Started by domprague, December 22, 2014, 10:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

I took my son and his mate to the Cottage on Saturday. We had a lovely lunch, walked along the Thames and were sat behind the goal at the Hammy End. I saw a great win and bought the lads fish n chips on the way home. My son's friend was adopted by two women who are in a same sex relationship - they are great Mums to him but know nothing about sport and he loves his football - so a day at the Cottage with the boys was a great treat for him.
I'm just happy. I'm not going to worry about Kit's substitutions, whether Ruiz is the Messiah or a very naughty boy or what will happen at Bournemouth on Boxing Day. I'm just going to enjoy the warm feeling of an all-round top day.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

FFCAli

Good to hear  -  and let's hope it's the start of a life-long love for Fulham for the lad!

domprague

Well, he is currently a member of the Dark Side but he's never been to Chelski and I've taken him to the Cottage a few times now - and we've never lost - so I'm hopeful he'll see the light. He's dead keen to come to the Wolves game in the Cup so that's promising.

dannyboi-ffc

Good for you,  a nice gesture to take him to the game and fingers crossed he loves Fulham enough to convert.

Good post, that's what football is all about
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Andy S

Yes a nice story for this time of year. In fact its a great story for any time of year.
My grandson has only been a regular visitor this season aged 8 and he is loving it already. He knows who all the players are and at a bargain £100 for a season ticket everyone is happy. He has also started playing this year and loves that as well.

domprague

The 'kids for a quid' offer helped. I think they should do the same for the Wolves match in the Cup.

nose