watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First away win

Started by The Swan, July 09, 2010, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

When will we win our first Prem away game next season. I hope that we win it when we play at Bolton, failing that we must be able to beat Blackpool away.
The Swan

manxman

personally i think bolton, we will have a new manager and hopefully different tactics away from home + the players will be wanting to impress the new boss. heres hoping anyway! :045:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

epsomraver

A win at Anfield would be classic!

TheDaddy

Last time we had Bolton away as the first game of the season i was on holiday in spain we won 4-1 had great plesure in sing with my eldest 13  "we are top of the league say we are to of the league". Only for some welsh Chelsea supporter to say not for long! It was almost 10 years ago now.Any youngsters out there enjoy life its not as long as you might think.

Im a work so sorry for the last bit i swear ill be a lot happier in an hours time when i get home..

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Jimpav

Bolton is traditionally happy hunting ground for us. I think we have won more points there than at any other away fixture.

Would love to beat one of the big four away though. We've done them all at hike twice (bar Chelsea) in recent seasons so would be nice to
do a double.

Fletchino

Quote from: TheDaddy on July 10, 2010, 01:54:42 PM
Last time we had Bolton away as the first game of the season i was on holiday in spain we won 4-1 had great plesure in sing with my eldest 13  "we are top of the league say we are to of the league". Only for some welsh the dark side supporter to say not for long! It was almost 10 years ago now.Any youngsters out there enjoy life its not as long as you might think.

Im a work so sorry for the last bit i swear ill be a lot happier in an hours time when i get home..

that was a home game at loftus road so in away you are right. but me and my mate was doing the same thing and stoping people in the street and asking them does the leauge table lie then busting out in to song WE ARE TOP THE LEAUGE SAY WE ARE TOP THE LEAUGE
that must be the only night we have ever been top

Lighthouse

Should this thread not be more about 'What Game Will We Win Away'? 'First Away Win' gives the impression we expect more than one?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope