News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hahaha Gazza has turned up at Raoul Moat stand off.

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 09, 2010, 11:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

He's also done a radio interview and they could only play the most coherent 30 seconds of his interview as he was so out of his nut.

FatFreddysCat

And just recieved the first text joke about him as well. Not very funny so wont post it.

NorthernWhite

Gazza really is in a bad way, link to the interview below. "I've bought him a dressing gown, a jacket, some bread, some chicken, a can of lager and a fishing rod". That should do the trick.

Gazza interview about Raoul Moat on Real Radio Northeast **FULL LENGTH**

Great comment from one person

"it would be a waste of time Gazza trying to help, England are crap at shoot outs"

finnster01

The very sad thing is that Gazza could happen to end up the same way.

Met him once, actually a very nice bloke & Geordie, but I guess the drink got to him eventually.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Raoul Moat dead say police sources after single gunshot brings end to standoff

Gazza - What have you done now?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Admin

LOOK...I've got a dressing gown, a big coat, some chicken, bread, can of larger a fishing rod, my fishing rod, we can sit down, do a bit of fishing have a chat. At the most, he'll get 12 years, 6 if he behaves himself  :doh:

Jimpav

Apparently he changed his facebook profile from "in a relationship" to "it's complicated".

finnster01

Maybe I am getting old and mellow, but I still think it is very sad what is happening to Gazza. He actually is a good bloke, at least he was when I met him. A bit drunk though (that's him not me)...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Personally i'm gutted they found him, there was a £10k reward and i knew where he was, but i was hoping he'd last anouther week and it would be a Raoul over.

Jimpav

I heard that Man City had stumped up 20 million. They had never seen him play but had heard that everybody was after him.