Previous topic - Next topic

Fletchino

im going duch today
but i still hate ronald kuman

Tom

I am cheering for the Dutch as well.   :clap_hands:
Fulham for life!

leonffc

I backed them at 10/1 (not great odds but the closest bookies to my work) before the tournament started so I doubt they'll win. But it'll be welcome beer tokens if they do!!

FatFreddysCat

20 years ago when my lifes ambition was to own a coffee shop in Amsterdam  i would have gone for Holland, but now i'm a non smoker and love San Miguel i'm firmly on the Spanish side.

sipwell

As a Belgian, I cannot but support the Spanish. We don't want these already cocky Dutchmen walking around bragging all the time. It might be OK for you guys, but we share a language! As soon as they accomplish something, they will endlessly rub it under our nose. It is bad enough already that they made it to the final.

Fortunately, Paul the Octopus is on our (Spanish) side
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Jimbobob

:dft012: :dft012: :dft012:
Howard Webb was obviously picking the Spanish as well.  He has been god awful today.
terrible terrible terrible.......awful....... :dft008: :dft007: :dft008:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

BarryP

Congrats to Spain for beating the orange leg breakers.  Anyone else giggle just a bit when Torres pulled up lame? 
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

YankeeJim

I didn't smile over Torrez but did snicker a bit about the lump that formed in a certain manager's gut. Karma is a wonderful thing.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jimbobob

:51: :51: :50: :50:
Howard Webb's plan was uit te geven genoeg gele kaarten die we zouden op de tien mannen worden ergens tijdens de wedstrijd!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?