watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New home shirt

Started by Tom, July 11, 2010, 04:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Do you find out what it will look like tomorrow?
Fulham for life!

manxman

um yeah i think they said the 12th on the offal. i hope its not tight !
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: manxman on July 11, 2010, 05:36:44 PM
um yeah i think they said the 12th on the offal. i hope its not tight !
If it's tight, they'll soon find out a lot of our fans will be tight when it comes to buying the bloody thing.

VicHalomsLovechild

To be fair Fred a wind sock would be tight on you.

FatFreddysCat

Vic me old china, i'm now 9 stone, but by wednesday my hernia will have got me back up to the high 14 stone margin. Hope you like a bit of Columbia's main export.

NorthernWhite

Sometime this week according to the announcement on the Official.

Skin tight football shirts, never been a great look when it comes to supporters!

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 11, 2010, 08:22:32 PM
Vic me old china, i'm now 9 stone, but by wednesday my hernia will have got me back up to the high 14 stone margin. Hope you like a bit of Columbia's main export.

Coffee?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

I thought it came out today?
Fulham for life!

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FFCBadger

Do we not have a game on Wednesday evening? As of now we are without a kit and manager going into pre-season.

I must say the lack of activity and info regarding 'going's on' at FFC is very frustating.

NorthernWhite

Quote from: Tom on July 12, 2010, 03:34:53 PM
I thought it came out today?

On the official it said week commencing the 12th so it could be any time this week but seeing as they'll be wearing a new kit on Wednesday it would be fair to assume it will be before Wednesday evening.

Tom

Will we be wearing the new shirt tonight?
Fulham for life!