watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spain win the World cup!

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, July 11, 2010, 10:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

and the best team won,not sure what happened to total football of the Dutch but we didn't see it tonight,they could have had at least 3 players sent off! :doh:

BarryP

I was glad to see Spain win.  The Dutch team has played thuggish football throughout the tournament and I would have hated to see that brand of football rewarded with a WC trophy.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

FatFreddysCat

As an ex Wayne brown/ Vinnie Jones limited  sort of player i dont mind the thuggish football, infact i quite admire it, but i admire good football better, so glad to see Spain win.

Fernhurst

Thoroughly in agreement with (remembers himself better than he actually was) Hasen  :004:

The more the game progressed the more I wished Spain to win.

Felt very sorry for Webb as he struggled to keep Van Bommel on the field!!

Good luck to the Spanish.... you deserve the accolades.... by far the outstanding "pure football" team of the tournament.

finnster01

And frankly my dear, I couldn't give a monkey's fart who won.
Most boring world cup in memory execpt for those annoying heavy-hangover producing vuvuzuelas. Head always feel like it is still on fire and buzzing when you wake up.

And I thought the LG Clappers were bad...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

YankeeJim

The best team won. Not having a monkey fart I don't know what it might be worth. I have had monkey sex and must say that I'd skipped today's match had it been available.

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

Can't agree it was a boring World Cup. I know the so called TV pundits kept saying it but all that happened was that TEAMS won out over individual players. Not boring at all.

Sad that the dutch tried to intimidate the Spanish. But nobody has mentioned the most important thing.

FORLAN NAMED PLAYER OF THE WORLD CUP - SCORED AGAINST FULHAM WITH SECONDS TO GO
SPAIN WON WITH SECONDS TO GO AND MADRID DID THE SAME AGAINST US. FULHAM ARE THAT GOOD AFTER ALL.ONLY A COMBINATION OF THE BEST PLAYER AND COUNTRY COULD DEFEAT THE MIGHTY WHITES.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BarryP

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 12, 2010, 12:40:00 AM
FORLAN NAMED PLAYER OF THE WORLD CUP - SCORED AGAINST FULHAM WITH SECONDS TO GO
SPAIN WON WITH SECONDS TO GO AND MADRID DID THE SAME AGAINST US. FULHAM ARE THAT GOOD AFTER ALL.ONLY A COMBINATION OF THE BEST PLAYER AND COUNTRY COULD DEFEAT THE MIGHTY WHITES.

I am glad to hear Forlan was named player of the Cup.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."