more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City block Fulham for Joe Hart

Started by manxman, July 12, 2010, 12:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Mr Fulham

Yes, great goalie. But I expected ManCity to block everything. Two scenarios are crossing my mind.

1.) They want to see who's better: Hart and Given. The "loser" will be sold in January or next summer.

2.) They are waiting for Arsenal or ManUtd to spend on Hart. They are waiting for bids in higher regions.

TheDaddy

Would love to see the lad down at Fulham,Him and Stockdale the youthful revolution begins.Agree with Mr Fulham , City are spending a will want a good return on Hart !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Joe Hart isn't old enough to wear a Fulham shirt, so we can all forget about that. I bet they'll stick with another year of Uberjodler and if Stockdale isn't ready to start after that, he will be released too
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NorthernWhite

There's no way City will let him go in this window. Given isn't fit yet and Birmingham would have tried earlier in the window and been rebuffed hence why they went with Foster instead.

Would love to have him at the Cottage but won't happen for the forseable.

Also, not sure how we would be lining him up seeing as we still don't have a bloody manager yet! Oh well, at least the new season's only a month away. God I hope we get someone in this week so it's not a last minute thing trying to line up transfers as most clubs would have been talking to targets agents etc since before the season finished. That said, Sven faced the same issue when he joined City, it wasn't long before the start of the season.

finnster01

Sven also had an open wallet.

He won't have that this time.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

I'd love to get Hart. It would be great to have a current England international in the squad, and I've rated him England's best keeper for almost 2 years now.

SGE and Hart would make a nice daily double on Wednesday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel