watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right whose going to Brentford?

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 13, 2010, 06:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Me plus five(well perhaps 4 now Northolt whites).

Brede Butter Pudding

Me plus three others. Anyone else standing? And does anyone think there will be any trouble?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on July 13, 2010, 06:55:38 PM
Me plus three others. Anyone else standing? And does anyone think there will be any trouble?
I'm standing, it doesn't seem like were taking many, last i heard only 500 sold, but can pay at the gate, i wont be looking for trouble, but we certainly wont put up with Brentford fans giving it the big un.

FatFreddysCat

Just thought were more likely to laugh at them if they start singing one man went to war, went to war with Fulham. Can anyone put the link from youtube on here, it's very funny and a little cringeworthy.

manxman

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 13, 2010, 08:16:59 PM
Just thought were more likely to laugh at them if they start singing one man went to war, went to war with Fulham. Can anyone put the link from youtube on here, it's very funny and a little cringeworthy.

brentford fc v gillingham fc brentford fc singing 10 men went 2 war with fulham     :011:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Hahaha what a bunch of plums. Not being funny but i think i'd do that little lot by myself even with my hernia. Thanks Manx Man, made me giggle. And half of them seem to forget the words , and just to extra critical, they are so untuneful, perhaps they should sign a few Welsh fans to teach them to sing.

Burt

Think I posted this before but when I last went to Griffin Park (20 years ago?) all the Fulham faithful were repeatedly asking a fairly rotund chap in the home end as to whether he had indeed at all of the available pies.

Great day. I was a bit hammered so actually can't remember the result.

FatFreddysCat

Surely more than me and Bredes lot are going, it's the game after the Euro final, and a chance to show our appreciation to the team oh ok, and to take the p1ss out of Brentford.It will be embarrsassing if we dont take 2000 + for a team just down the road and £12 a ticket (£13 if you pay the unreasonable online booking fee  :dft007: )

Scrumpy

I was going Fred. Have 2 tickets and was all set for a good day out. Am now working late, for the 3rd evening on the trot, to get a damn order out. Bugrit!

Give 'em my regards. :048:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 13, 2010, 09:58:28 PM
Surely more than me and Bredes lot are going, it's the game after the Euro final, and a chance to show our appreciation to the team oh ok, and to take the p1ss out of Brentford.It will be embarrsassing if we dont take 2000 + for a team just down the road and £12 a ticket (£13 if you pay the unreasonable online booking fee  :dft007: )

Looks like it'll be me and you Fred, see you there sir

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on July 13, 2010, 10:56:06 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 13, 2010, 09:58:28 PM

Looks like it'll be me and you Fred, see you there sir
If it's a hot day/night Brede, i'll be in my shorts with the old and new badge tattos on either leg. Was hoping to get up there early doors, but it looks like a cab from Northolt about 6ish, hopefully in a Brentford pub for 7.

mrska

Wanna go but its my Birthday and my g/f has got loads of Birthday things planned!

Tom

Quote from: mrska on July 14, 2010, 09:24:34 AM
Wanna go but its my Birthday and my g/f has got loads of Birthday things planned!
Happy birthday mrska and I hope you score! Goal!!!!! It is your birthday and you should be able to do whatever you want on this special day. What better way to celebrate your birthday than going to see Fulham play.
Fulham for life!

VicHalomsLovechild

I'm going, will be a bit of fun standing. Can't think of the last time I stood for a game of football. You've got my number Spence so let me know when you land.

Hazey

I'm working unfortunately.  Should be interesting to see our line up and who gets a run out.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

epsomraver

Going to Bournmouth instead, difficult choice really, Brentford or Bournmouth

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mrska on July 14, 2010, 09:24:34 AM
You big wuss.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on July 14, 2010, 10:36:18 AM
I'm going, will be a bit of fun standing. Can't think of the last time I stood for a game of football. You've got my number Spence so let me know when you land.
Will do Vic, not looking early though, and it looks like we've had two blow outs now.

FatFreddysCat

Saying that my mate has left Somerset already and should be here about 1ish, so i'll be on it in Northolt early, i'll slur to you later Vic.

AlFayedsChequebook

Going with a mate, anyone else paying on the gate?